Sunday, March 10, 2013

Women from Germany

Skirt and blazer


I discovered my love for green hues last year and I added some nice pieces to my wardrobe. Unfortunately the malls didn't have many nice items in store in that beautiful rich colour. Since Pantone has announced Emerald as the colour of this year, I am more than thrilled to spot more and more jewel toned clothes in the stores. While I did some shopping in Sarasota, the malls were replete with beautiful spring collections in that colour and I flew high.
so that the top sticks out more I kept the rest of the look in black but mixed different textures in between so it gives the ensemble an interesting touch





LACED IN ELEGANCE



 When I spotted this emerald laced dress at H&M it was love at first sight and it has been on heavy rotation since then as you can see in the 3 in 1 mix. After going through the rack for the 15th time to look for a german size 38 (US 6) and couldn't find it,  I gave a 4 a try. AND TARA it fitted perfectly hahaha. They had it in burgundy too and even in my size, but it wasn't as flattering as the green one. .......

Dress: H&M
Tights: Asos
Pumps: Fabiani
Purse: Chanel
Necklace: H&M

BLACK AND BLUE


 I have been totally in to the matchy matchy outfits lately and really like monochromatic looks. I
feel like people shy away from black and blue a lot, but its one of my favorite combos. I really love the sophisticated vibe of the cobalt blue sweater with the black peplum pencil skirt. The patterned tights with different blue hues add that fun twist.


Sweater: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Skirt: Mango
Tights: C&A
Necklace: C&A
Pumps: Asos
Purse: Chanel
Gloves: Görtz

AN OLD FLAME NEVER DIES


 I did it again, I was shopping in my closet and it didn't pay a penny :-D. This time I found this super cute sweater with its fine puffy detailing on the shoulder, two lil pockets and those red buttons that I got in Budapest when I was studying there back in 2008. It was the best time ever and great memories arouse and warmed my heart when I hold it in my hand again :-)
Ok, when I tell you that those brand new vintage patch boots, that were a gift from my ex bf's mom (she got them in the 70's and never wore them), went to seed in my basement for probably 7 years and got super moldy, they were in laundry detergent powder water for a week hahaha. What was I thinking to leave them there? Anyhow, they forgived me and grace my shoe closet since then. They are so unique and I haven't seen anybody with similar boots so far........


 Sweater: Mango (5 years old)
Plaid Blouse: Zara (3 years old)
Skirt: Promod (3 years old)
Boots: Vintage (over 30 years)
Bag: Fries & Company (2 years old)
Sunnies: Esprit ( 0,5 year old)

"AN OLD FLAME NEVER DIES"



-->


Hat: H&M (7 years old)
Fur Cardigan : Zara (8years old) 
Skirt: H&M (11 years old)
Bag: Vintage (30 years old)
Boots: C&A (8 years old)


OUTFIT UNDER 90€


 I got this pale rose blazer with bow detailing at the pocket for 20 Euro this summer*SCORE* Actually it's a suit short but for some reason uniforms don't look good on me, so I will use both items individually which is totally fine with me  :-) The faux leather pleated skirt is a good substitute to make this look appear edgier -btw got it for 10€ on the summer sale as well, isn't that ridiculous? Nothing better than shopping on low budget. So the whole outfit (the silk blouse was on sale too hahaha) maybe I should title this post "Sale look"?!) was under 90€ minus the bag :-). My man can be so proud however he is always telling me I spend way too much money on clothes and I don't need any more for the rest of my life *cough*. “I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet.” Carrie my friend- I can't agree more with your wise words :-)


Faux Leather Skirt: H&M
Blouse: Halhuber
Blazer: H&M
Tights: Asos
Leather Heels: Deichmann
Necklace: Seejewelery
Sunnies: Guess
Bag: Channel


DOTTY WITH SPLASH OF RED


 I am pretty much dressed up with H&M items. Love it when I can purchase affordable fashion in the chicest of ways. H&M makes it totally possible. Especially this year I found so many eye candy dresses there that can be varied in so many ways with coloured blazers, vests and cardigans.
I have to find a way to be able to wear this beautiful dotted dress in the winter, maybe with some black tights, some nice riding or ankle boots and some coloured neck turtle under it or a nice embellished cardigan.......


-->

Blazer: H&M 
Dress: H&M
Pumps: Pier One
Necklace: H&M
Ring: Gift from my bf''s mom
Sunnies: Guess
Bag. Chanel


Dots dress in similar outfit




GETTING DOTTY





Dress: ZARA (old)
Heels: Asos
Clutch: H&M

Varius outfit































                                          











-->

No comments: