Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monica from Poland

Sheer shirt


 wearing Forever21 sheer blouse with studded collar, Forever21 studded clutch, Michael Kors watch, BCBG studded bracelet, Liliou hear-shaped bracelet, H&M ring, Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses, DIY black peplum skirt

I am so happy with the results of the photos, we've taken a week ago with this talented lady- Kinga Wilczyńska and I am even more happy to show you the results now!

So this is my studded clutch "in action";) paired with burgundy lips, sheer studded blouse, peplum skirt and my favourite accesories. 
As probably some of you know, I am a big fan of lipsticks and one of my favourite shades for a day time is 'Mademoiselle' by Chanel for a day time and 'Retro" by MAC for an evening. They say that "Mademoiselle" is perfect for every type of beauty, so you should definiely try it!
This time I opted for a lips in the shade of red wine, which reminds me of beautiful, Polish Autumn we have now.

Jestem bardzo zadowolona z rezultatów zdjęć, które powstały ze współpracy z utalentowaną młodą Panią fotograf- Kingą Wilczyńską i cieszę się nawet bardziej, żę mogę te zdjęcia pokazać wam teraz na blogu;)!

To moja torebka z ćwiekami "w akcji", połączona z burgundowymi ustami, przezroczystą koszulą, z ćwiekowanym kołnierzykiem, spódniczką z baskinką i ulubionymi akcesoriami.
Jak pewnie niektórzy z was już wiedzą, jestem wielką fanką szminek do ust i jednym z moich ulubionych odcieni w ciągu dnia jest "Mademoiselle" Chanel, a na wieczór "Retro" marki MAC.
Makijażyści mówią, że "Mademoiselle" jest idealnym odcieniem dla każdego typu urody, może macie ochotę ją wypróbować;)?
Tym razem jednak postawiłam na usta w kolorze czerwonego wina, która przypomina mi naszą piękną, polską jesień.



Retro





wearing Bershka shirt, DIY collar bow, Zara A-line skirt, Zara Shopper Bag, Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses, Michael Kors watch

 Being charmed by Old Hollywood movies and still having elegant New York in my head, I made this ribbon bow to wear  with the buttoned up shirt.
That day I felt like there is nothing better, than laying on the grass with your best friends, laughing, drinking coca-cola from the glass bottle and catching one of the last last Autumn sun rays, before the winter arrival. Looking at the sky and dreaming.

Finally, I traded my beloved Guess watch to the one I wanted to get for a few years, the one by Michael Kors. I feel as if there is nothing better, than a  woman, wearing some things from the men's wardrobe. Try to imagine a beautiful woman with long, shiny hair in a men's shirt, a little bit oversized, tucked into her cigarette skinny jeans, paired with men's style watch and high heeled ankle boots. For me, it's a pure perfection. Change the image in your head, replacing that oversized shirt to an oversized cashmere men's sweater, so soft when you are touching it, that it immediately brings out the memory of your childhood.




RED DRESS


 wearing Zara little red dress & shearling collar jacket

I remember wearing this dress during my last night in Paris this May. Exploring the city of light, drinking last hot chocolate in one of the cafeterias.
Now wearing it with shearling collar jacket, opaque black tights and lacquer high heels.
It's so unreal that we still don't have any snow in Poland!





 Black and White


 wearing H&M two-tone sweater dress, Mango half quilted bag, vintage faux fur hat, Lasocki ankle boots

Well it's not so warm in Poland now, so after taking these few picures I ran to a small cafeteria to warm myself up with a hot cup of my favourite green tea with jasmine petals. I met there a 3 years old boy, playing with crayons. He came to me, gave me one crayon as a present and kept smiling and staring at me. When his parents took him, he started crying- I guess this young gentleman was a fan of red lips;)
This dress reminded me of Chanel aesthetics with its black&white ensembles. I have some pictures in my head of mademoiselle Coco, who loved dressing up in these colors.
 Po zrobieniu tych kilku zdjęć, pobiegłam do małej kawiarenki, żeby się rozgrzać, popijajać moją ulubioną zieloną herbatę z jaśminem. Spotkałam tam małego, 3-letniego chłopczyka, bawiącego się kredkami. Przybiegł do mnie, dał mi jedną kredkę w prezencie i uśmiechał się, cały czas się na mnie patrząc. Kiedy rodzice chcieli już go zabrać do domu, zaczął płakać- chyba ten mały dżentelmen był fanem czerwonej szminki na ustach;)
Ta sukienka przypomina mi o estetyce, uwielbianą przez Chanel- ze swoimi czarno-białymi projektami. W głowie mam zdjęcia mademoiselle Coco, która lubiła łączyć ze sobą te kolory.



Lace and Bows







Fell in love with this A-line trench coat the minute I saw it. I have show it to you worn on a dress- looks beyond beautiful.
I like the combination of black in form of delicate lace and navy. Perfect for a cloudy day of Spring. Wish you a nice week!

Sweater



wearing baby blue Ralph Lauren sweater, Zara shorts, Vintage bracelet and scarf, Dior sunglasses




Feminine lace dress




wearing Mango lace dress



Trench coat


 The whole summer I was playing with two old cameras, which I got from my father as a gift. Anywhere I was- they were with me. Now I'm waiting for the results of my work. Hope I catched some great memories.

Całe lato bawiłam się dwoma starymi aparatami, które dostałam w prezencie od taty. Gdziekolwiek byłam- one były ze mną. Teraz czekam na rezultaty mojej pracy. Mam nadzieję, że udało mi się złapać na zdjęciach niektóre z niezapomnianych chwil.


wearing beige trench coat, Stradivarius lacquer pumps, H&M clutch, Dior sunglasses



Leather shorts



As leather shorts are one of the stong, statement pieces, I wanted to wear them with something simple. 3/4 sleeve black top is the winner. I also wore it with black classic dotted tights since the weather was not warm enough for bare legs that day. Also I was going for an evening dinner, so leather shorts worn with classic high lacquer heels, black tights, and clutch made this outfit looking more elegant.
I put myself into a small challenge. I really, really wanted to have a beautiful 50's style dress, but couldn't find the perfect one. I bought a nice fabric in peach color and sewing a dress from my dreams myself. It's gonna be a little bit updated version of 50's dress. We'll see how it gonna turn out. Can't wait to wear it. Try to imagine yourself: peach dress matched with classic red nails and maybe red lipstick. I always look on that kind of details.
 Skórzane spodenki są jednym z dość mocnych akcentów w garderobie, dlatego chciałam je założyć z czymś prostym. Czarna bluzka z rękawkiem 3/4 została zwycięzcą. Spodenki założyłam także z klasycznymi, czarnymi rajstopami w kropki, między innymi dlatego, że tamtego dnia nie było wystarczająco ciepło, by wyjść w spodenkach bez rajstop. Chciałam również, by strój nabrał odrobinę elegancji, w niezobowiązujący sposób, bo założyłam go na wieczorną kolację. Klasyczne lakierowane szpilki, czarne rajstopy i kopertówka spełniły swoją rolę.
Postawiłam sobie wyzwanie. Bardzo, bardzo chciałam mieć piękną sukienkę w stylu lat 50'tych, ale nigdzie nie mogłam znaleźć tej wymarzonej. Kupiłam materiał w kolorze jogurtu brzoskwiniowego no i zaczęłam ją szyć. Będzie to troszkę unowocześniona wersja sukienki z lat 50'tych. Zobaczymy jak mi to wyjdzie. Nie mogę się doczekać, gdy ją założę. Już widzę oczyma wyobraźni: brzoskwiniowa sukienka połączona z paznokciami w klasycznym, czerwonym kolorze i może czerwoną szminką. Zawsze zwracam uwagę na takie detale.
wearing Vintage leather shorts, h&m 3/4 sleeve top, classic Stradivarius lacquer heels, Vintage clutch bag



Jeans pants



 Sorry for lack of posts lately, but I had some problems with the site I'm uploading the photos to my blog.
Nude silk blouse and red lips. I admire that kind of mixes. It's far, far away from vulgar look. It's delicate and feminine. I always thought and still think that delicate silk fabrics (and clothes made from them) and red lips are one of the things strongy identified with a real, grown up woman. Do you remember the times when you were just a girl who could't wait to be able to wear out her first pair of high heel shoes? Or to be old enough to try on a delicate make-up, just to start to feel how is it like to be a woman, trying to learn it. When I was fifteen, I was dreaming about being old enough to wear a red lipstick. In a real big secret I bought myself one and try it on in my home all the time- just for fun. So now I'm so happy I'm at the age I can use it whenever I want. Oh, and I took my new ballet flats for a walk;) Wish you a nice day!
-->
 Przepraszam, że ostatnio nie było zbyt wielu postów- miałam pewne problemy ze stroną, na którą załadowuję zdjęcia na bloga.
Jedwabna cielista koszula i czerwone usta. Uwielbiam tego typu połączenia. Dalekie są od wulgarności, są delikatne i kobiece. Zawsze myślałam, i nadal myślę, że delikatne jedwabne materiały (i ubrania z nich zrobione) i czerwone usta są rzeczami silnie utożsamianymi z prawdziwą kobietą. Pamiętacie, gdy byłyście jeszcze dziewczynkami, które nie mogły się doczekać, by móc założyć swoją pierwszą parę butów na obcasie? Lub by być już w takim wieku, by spróbować chociażby jakiegoś delikatnego makijażu, żeby chociaż troszkę poczuć jak to jest być prawdziwą kobietą. Kiedy miałąm piętnaście lat, marzyłam o tym, by być już w takim wieku, by móc nosić czerwoną szminkę. W tajemnicy przed wszystkimi kupiłam sobie jedną i gdy byłam sama w domu ciągle malowałam nią sobie usta- dla zabawy.. więc teraz jestem szczęśliwa, że jestem wystarczająco "duża", by móc ją używać na każdą okazję. Ah, I wzięłam moje nowe balerinki na spacer;) Życzę wam miłego dnia!
wearing Zara silk blouse & nude ballet flats, Chanel red lipstick- (No. 58- Audace)


Lace tights


 Some of you might say: 'Lace thights- it was already.' But it's still elegant and perfect way to make your LBD looking fresh and beautiful in an disobliging way. Anyway, this is the outfit I wore to an evening dinner in the city a few days ago.
After the whole month I can finally say- my exams are over, I can feel a holiday's spirit in the air and to be honest all that I'm doing this week is watching old 50's and 60's movies with Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. I totally adore movies from these decades. The whole actions, make-up worn by actresses (black liner on the upper eyelid, lipstick on the lips) and the idea of the beauty from that times. Have a nice week!
 Niektórzy z was mogą powiedzieć: 'Koronkowe rajstopy- to już było.'.. ale to nadal daje Ci poczucie elegancji. Z resztą czy jest lepszy sposów, by sprawić, by twoja mała czarna wyglądała pięknie i świeżo, w niezobowiązujący sposób? Ten właśnie strój ubrałam na wieczorny wypad do miasta, kilka dni temu. 
Po całym miesiącu w końcu mogę powiedzieć- koniec z egzaminami. Czuję wakacyjną duszę w powietrzu i by być szczerą, jedyne co robię w tym tygodniu, to oglądanie starych filmów z lat 50'tych i 60'tych z Audrey Hepburn i Marilyn Monroe w rolach głównych. Uwielbiam filmy z tych dekad. Akcje się tam rozgrywające, make-up noszony przez aktorki (czarne kreski na górnych powiekach i usta pomalowane szminką, do tego policzki delikatnie zaróżowione) i idea piękna wtedy obowiązująca. Udanego tygodnia!
wearing H&M cotton double U-neck dress,Chanel purse, beige trench coat, lace tights



Pumps



 After a whole week spent on preparations to my last exam, it felt so good going at the party, having a very feminine outfit on.

-->
wearing vintage shirt, black bandage skirt, black lacquer pumps, chanel purse



Leather shorts 2


 A bit 80's style look. Leather shorts and a sweater in delicate color. Love those travels with fashion into the past.

Look w stylu lat 80'tych. Skórzane szorty i sweter w delikatnym, pudrowym kolorze. Uwielbiam te podróże z modą do 
wearing vintage leather shorts, sweater and belt, Guess by Marciano watch




Varius outfit










































                             Original post-http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com



-->

2 comments:

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

aww, thank you for the feature:)!

Anonymous said...

wow, im in love :) who is she? email me! in_web@hotmail.com