Sunday, April 7, 2013

Emilie


Starlighter



Hi everyone! I am sorry my blogging has been somewhat lacking lately. I have been working pretty much every day – all day. Tomorrow I will be heading up to our new cabin in Sirdal. I am so looking forward to just relaxing and and enjoying the Easter vibe with my family. I’ll be back on Friday evening, and I promise I’ll be more frequent with the blogging then.
What are you guys doing for Easter?


What I am wearing:
Shoes – Zara
Skirt – H&M
Blouse – Zara
Purse – Tory Burch
Sunnies – Karen Walker

Put a bow on it





What I was wearing:
Coat – Michael Kors
Shirt – Vintage
Bow – DIY project (self made)
Bag – Michael Kors
Shoes – Zara
Skirt – H&M
Tights – Falke

What I was wearing


 I am so in love with this roomy Michael Kors bag my boyfriend gave me, I’ve really missed having a purse that can fit all the essentials (computer, camera, phone and my wallet). This bag is in the medium size (although I do not believe it even exists in large?) and it’s really spacious compared to the smaller size, which is literally not bigger than a lunch box. Anyways, we are off to see Cirque de Soleil, I am so excited! Have a nice Saturday everyone!


What I am wearing:
Shoes – Jeffrey Campbell
Fur Collar – Max Mara
Coat – Zara
Skirt -H&M
Purse – Michael Kors
Shirt -Vero Moda
Belt – Gina Tricot
Sunglasses – Chanel
Lips – YSL (#27)


You Naked



 I’ve been looking for these boots for forever, and I finally found them on 50% off at Zara in Oslo, I was thrilled! Of course I wanted the original by Givenchy, but gosh my wallet cannot handle a purchase like that (1000 USD for a pair…) But I am very happy with these ones, so versatile and perfect for both fall and spring.



Skirt: Missoni for Lindex, boots: Zara, purse: DKNY, pullover: Primark and sunnies from Chanel.

-->


The girl with the green scarf

Oh my gosh! It is so cold outside, these pictures were taken in about -17C (for you Americans, about 0 F).. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to move somewhere with absolutely no winter. Anyways, I’ve been looking for a casual way to use this Hermes scarf for quite some time now, and I really liked the way it worked with this white blazer and jeans.
Love how the scarf truly brightens up the whole frame, beautiful.


Scarf: Hermes, Pants: Vero Moda, Shoes/Blazer/Tank: Zara and watch Michael kors.

Journey into the city of lights






I am wearing By Marlene Birger shorts paired with a tucked in Cubus dress, Chanel sunnies, Zara shoes and aDNKY bag. I have to run, need to get to class on time.


Varius outfit


-->





























-->

No comments: