Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tamara from Serbia


Lunch Party


 DVF once said: "Just imagine the world in black and white, how sad it would be", and I totally agree. Colour is so amazing, and I often remember this quote when picking my outfits. This outfit was specially picked for an important day party my friend annually organises. It is always such a fashionable place, with food for 28 people. I wanted a pop of colour, and picked this mix of trends. A lot of you asked me where is the snow in my photos. Well, it hasn't snowed yet, and its quite warm for December, hence my outfit. I love how blue the sea looks, so had to take few photos by it as well. Let me know what you think, I always enjoy reading your opinions.
 DVF je jednom rekla: "Zamislite kada bi svet bio crno beli, kako bi to bilo tuzno", a ja se u potpunosti slazem. Boje su nesto zaista fascinantno i ja se cesto setim ove recenice kada biram svoju kombinaciju ujutru. Ovaj outfit sam posebno izabrala za vaznu dnevnu zurku kod drugarice koja ih organizuje svake godine. Te zurke su uvek pune savrseno obucenim mladim ljudima, tako da je meni jako zanimljivo. Bilo nas je 28oro i sjajno smo se proveli. Mnogi su me pitali gde je sneg na mojim slikama. Kod nas sneg jos nije pao ove godine, sta vise toplo je za decembar, kao sto mozete da vidite po mojim outfitima. More je prelepe plave boje, pa sam odlucila da vam pokazem i koju sliku sa obale, pogotovo sto vas se dosta zali na vremenske uslove. Kako vam se ovo dopada? Uvek volim da citam vasa misljenja.

I wore:
BAG- CHRISTIAN DIOR, LADY DIOR
SHORTS-TOPSHOP
TOP-CELINE
BLAZER-ZARA
SHOES- MMM FOR HM
GLASSES-HM
NECKLACE-ZARA

Autumn Sun



 I love how its fresh outside, but so sunny and bright. Perfect to make the most out of the Autumn fashion. Today I went for morning coffee with family, then lunch with friends. It feels so nice to go to my favourite places, to eat my favourite food and to laugh with my old friends.
 Vreme je savrseno, napolju je sveze a suncano, idealno za kombinovanje jesenjih i letnjih komada odece. Jutarnju kafu sam pila u krugu porodice, da bih kasnije rucala sa drustvom. Divno se osecam sto sam u mogucnosti da obilazim moja omiljena mesta, da jedem omiljenu hranu i smejem se sa starim prijateljima.

I wore:
SKIRT-ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH
BOOTS- TOPSHOP
JUMPER-TOP SHOP
SUNGLASSES-ZARA
JACKET-ZARA






First Day of my Favourite month



 Hello my lovelies,
March is my favourite month for many reasons: days are longer, weather is nicer and its my Birthday in March :))) I absolutely love the sunny weather and decided to make most of it by wearing something comfortable but girly when I went to visit my friend in her new home. So tell me what you think about it.
 Cao svima,
Mart je moj omiljeni mesec u godini iz mnogih razloga: dani konacno postaju duzi, vreme je lepo i moj rodjendan je u martu :))). Obozavam suncano vreme, pa sam odlucla da ga iskoristim na najbolji moguci nacin i obucem nesto udobno i slatko, za posetu prijateljici u novom domu. Recite mi kako Vam se dopada.
I wore:
BALLERINAS-GUCCI
BAG-BALENCIAGA
SHORTS-ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH
TOP-TOP SHOP
BLAZER-ZARA
SUNGLASSES-RAY BAN
SCARF-TOP SHOP
EARRINGS-TIFFANY AND CO

Birthday evening outfit


 Hello my lovelies,
As promised here are the photos of my birthday evening outfit. It was a really nice evening in The Ivy restaurant, where I must say members of staff are so pleasant and the food tastes amazing. Service was brilliant and we all had a great time. It is a perfect opportunity to show you my Christian Louboutin Asteroid shoes, that I think are so unique and special. They are definitely not your everyday high heel shoes, but I think that every girl should have a pair of special shoes in her wardrobe.
Also, a very special birthday present from my previous post can be seen here, and yes, you all guessed it, it is Lady Dior bag that I wanted for a long time.
 Cao najdrazi moji,
Kao sto sam obecala tu su slike sa rodjendanske vecere. Bilo je to predivno vece u The Ivy restoranu, gde je osoblje bilo jako prijatno a hrana bila jako ukusna. Usluga u ovom restoranu je bila sjajna i svi smo se odlicno proveli. Mislim da je ovo savrsena prilika da Vam pokazem moje Christian Louboutin Asteroid cipele,koje su jako posebne i unikatne. One definitivno nisu stikle za svaki dan, ali svaka devojka treba da ima u svom ormanu i jedne cipele za posebne prilike. Takodje, neverovatan rodjendanski poklon o kom sam Vam pricala u prethodnom postu mozete videti ovde. Da, pogodile ste, to je Lady Dior torba koju sam jako dugo zelela.

I wore:
DRESS-LIPSY
BLAZER- H AND M
SHOES- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ASTEROID
BAG- LADY DIOR 
BRACELET0 TIFFANY AND CO
BRACELET- PANDORA



Saturdays fashion


 This outfit is just something that I decided to put on for a small shopping trip with my sister today. We had a typical afternoon together where she told me all about her week, details and I was telling her about my plans and things I have to do. It was nice and relaxing as my sister is the person I enjoy spending time the most. She  was always there for me and I obviously love her to bits.
Day was quite sunny so we had so much fun and ended up having some yummy cheesecake.
Now unfortunately all the fun is over as I have to do loads of research for my masters project.


BOOTS-RIVER ISLAND
BAG- LOUIS VUITTON
SWEATER-RALPH LAUREN 
SKINNY JEANS-ZARA
BELT-H&M
-->



Sunday outfit


 Finally after so long I ve taken quite a few pics and one of the series taken was on Sunday...I love Sundays, laid back atmosphere, lunch with friends and family, bit of shopping and all that... This Sunday wore something I though was nice but still really comfy

I have loads of Sunday traditions but my favourite is having hazelnut latte with my sister while flipping trough some hot fashion or gossip magazines...Oh and also I am soooo excited about the London Fashion Week reports, so quite soon you will see here what are my favourites as well :)))


SKIRT-H&M
TOP-MISS SELFRIDGE
COAT-ZARA
CARDIGAN-HOLLISTER
SCHOOLGIRL SHOES-ALDO
OWL RING-H&M
3 RINGS-MISS SELFRIDGE
BAG-LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL
NAILPOLISH-OPI MALAGA WINE



Be stylish,even when at home :)


 Hello everyone,

Today I had quite a hectic day. I spent the day in central London,  running around and doing thing.After a day like that , all I wanted to do is put up my feet, make a peppermint tea and read a book or watch a movie. So thats exactly what I did, went to the lounge room curled up with the cushions and took these photos, so you can see what I wore today..


SKIRT-TOP SHOP
T SHIRT-BURBERRY
TIGHTS-TOP SHOP
CARDIGAN-NEW LOOK
WATCH-CERRUTI
BRACELET-PANDORA

Casual look for running errands around the town ;)






I wore:
JEANS-HOLLISTER
BOOTS-NEXT
TANK TOP-HOLLISTER
CABLE JUMPER-H&M
JACKET-NEW LOOK
RING-ACCESSORIES

Ready for some action


 Today I did quite good job and after a long conversation with my friends they persuaded me to come for a drink and catch up on whats new...
I didnt feel like wearing a dress or something to short, so I went for a casual/smart combination
Here are the photos of the outfit ;)


I wore:
JEANS-ZARA
TOP-SISLEY
SHOES-SOLEA (KURT GEIGER)
BLAZER-H AND M
BAG- NEXT
RING WITH 4 PIECES-ALDO
OTHER RING-ACCESSORIES

Winter Accessories


 Hello my gorgeous readers,
Lately I am enjoying so much mixing up some winter accessories in my everyday outfits. I love cosy scarfs, big caps, and warm gloves, and even though its not snowing yet, I think its absolutely fine to wear the super chunky ones hehe. It gets dark at 4pm over here, so its impossible to take decent outfit photos. I still  wanted to show you what I chose to wear for some shopping, and ended up snapping at home. After that I went to town with my boy to get some necessities, some food and Christmas decoration. We are all so excited about Christmas in my house (everyone usually has a trick waiting under the tree, like a joke present) and have been planning presents for a while now. 



I wore:
JEANS-ZARA
BOOTS-UGG'S
BELT-LOUIS VUITTON
BAG-LOUIS VUITTON
JUMPER-ZARA
SCARF-BILLABONG
GLOVES-ACCESSORIZE
EAR MUFFS-ACCESSRIZE



--> Varius outfit



















-->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great looks / Great Legs!
We are looking forward to more of your fashionable ideas,
especially including your great taste in alluring Pantyhose.
Hope to see various colours, suntan, & textures as well.
Our favourites here:
Leather shorts/black Pantyhose.
Fashionable even at home (designed black Pantyhose).
& the stylish city skirt.

-Lindsay & Erik