Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ally


White blouse







Green Mini BCBG  Blouse Local Boutique  Booties Bebe   Earrings Blue Ruby   Bangle David Yurman ♥ Sunnies Urban Outfitters  Lips Mac 'Kinda Sexy'


I love a sunny Winter day almost as much as a new crisp white blouse. I love the loose oversized fit of this one, it would look so cute paired with skinnies and some nude pumps, but today I opted for a BCBG mini in emerald green with a blazer and some booties. 


Corporate glam




Blouse Forever 21
Cream Jacket Zara Love This One
Shoes Local Boutique Similar Here 
Lips MAC 

Happy Monday Everyone!
I am so excited today because it's my last day of work in 2012! 
I plan on spending the next two weeks attending parties, baking cookies, seeing friends and family and snuggling up with Christian and my doggie to watch my favorite Christmas movies with a big mug of tea! 



Red coat



 Today I am wearing a mix of my Fall Favorites; a cute mini, a cozy oversized knit sweater, animal print pumps and a red coat! I just adore my red coat it brings a bit of extra Glam to any outfit - and helps spice up an otherwise dull Wednesday.

Coat Similar Here  ● Skirt H&M ● Sweater Club Monaco●  Shoes Shoemint● Bracelets Tiffany and Blue Ruby ● Necklace Forever 21

Little bit of lace



Shorts and Booties Local Boutique// Blazer Target (I changed the buttons)// Tights and Lace Top American Apparel // Headband J.Crew 
-->
Dress shorts + Plaid Blazer + Peekaboo Lace Top = My Perfect Thursday Outfit!
I love experimenting with different pieces to create a look that's all my own. This outfit combines a few things that I am pretty obsessed with lately.



Somentimes wear pants






Jeans Urban Outfitters// Top Topshop// Shoes Nine West// Bangles Various// Bag Louis Vuitton // Sunnies Local Boutique// Nails OPI Strawberry Margarita 


I was having a conversation with one of my best girlfriends, and she commented that she has yet to see me wear pants on the blog! I guess that's true - but, in my defence, it’s still August! Today was a bit chilly, so I decided to wear some colored jeans. They're a great transition piece.


Primary colors





Skirt and Tee - J. Crew (Both Currently on Major Sale), Shoes - Zara Seen here, Lips - MAC Ruby Woo, Sunnies - Seen here, Necklace - Gift from Christian :)

Red is my favorite color.
Give me some red lipstick and red shoes and I am a happy girl!
I thought that this red eyelet skirt was the perfect mix of glam and girly.
I also love it because it's a perfect length for work but still works for after work.
I paired it with a blue and red striped tee for a causal glam look.

Emerald green




Dress H&M 
Tights Free People
Earrings Blue Ruby 
Shoes Micheal Kors 
Lips MAC 

So as you may already know Emerald is the Pantone 2013 Color of the Year! I happen to LOVE Emerald Green. It's truly one of those colors that looks amazing on everyone no matter their skin tone or hair color. 

-->



Varius outfit































-->

3 comments:

tadasikanno said...

goodstile mylave

Anonymous said...

ok mylave

Anonymous said...

good stile