Sunday, March 10, 2013

Girl from Valencia (Spain)


NUDE PLEATED SKIRT & BUCKLE BOOTS


 I love the color of the skirt I show you today, it's so pretty. To be honest I can imagine many different outfits with it, but today I have chosen the nude-black mix because is one of my favourites. The skirt also pairs well with my beloved buckle boots in the Alexander Wang style. Although these booties are quite high they are also so comfortable, I can use them for hours without any feet pain.




Jersey / Jumper : Massimo Dutti
Falda / Skirt : Chicwish
Bolso / Bag: Uterqüe
Collar dorado / Golden necklace: Oasap
Brazaletes de cuero / Leather Braceletes: Massimo Dutti
Pulsera dorada cruz / Crossed golden bracelet : Romwe
Pulseras de cadena / Chain bracelets: Aristocrazy
Botines con hebilla  / Buckle ankle boots:  CHOIES 
Reloj / Watch: Michael Kors
Gafas de sol / Sunnies: Ray-Ban Wayfarer via Gafasworld

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT


 this is my Christmas outfit. I wore a Total Black look with peplum top with the special touch of the accessories, specially the pretty sequined heels.

And although you can't believe me, I was almost all the Christmas day with a sleeveless top because weather is crazy this year in Spain 





Top peplum / Peplum vest : ROMWE
Pantalones / Trousers : Zara Studio
Blazer : Zara
Zapatos / Heels: salón en color Plata de PACO HERRERO
Clutch: Zara
Collar / necklace: Zara
Pulseras / Chain braceletes: Leontina Alascio
Gafas de sol / Sunnies: PRADA vía GafasOnline

SPECIAL DAY


 Finally today I can show you a suitable look for a very special occasion as some followers had asked me. I wore this specific one last weekend for a special celebration. This pink asymmetrical dress is one of my favourites from my wardrobe, and I have combined it with silver, crystal and black accessories and specially with a pair of jewel sandals which give it a very special touch.


Vestido / Dress: Mango
Sandalias / Sandals: Massimo Dutti
Clutch : Zara
Reloj / Watch: GANT
Gafas de sol / Sunnies: PRADA vía GafasOnline
-->

NUDE LEATHER SKIRT + GOLDEN STUDS


 today I use two colors that I love together, black and nude. The black top with golden studs is from Versace Collection for H&M, and I have combined it with a nude leather skirt and black and golden accessories.



Top: Versace for H&M 
Falda / Skirt: Zara
Zapatos / Peep toesSHEINSIDE you can see it HERE
Brazalete / Arm Cuff: Stradivarius
Reloj/ Watch: Michael Kors
Clutch : Mango
Gafas de sol / Sunnies: PRADA vía GafasOnline


SEQUINS and WOOL



 About my look, I bring you a proposal including my Zara sequined skirt which I hadn't still showed to you. I have combined it with a light brown wool sweater and nude and brown accessories.


-->
Jersey / Sweater: Zara
Falda  /  Skirt: Zara
Botines de ante  / Suede Booties: Massimo Dutti
Pulsera / Bracelet: Massimo Dutti
Clutch : Zara
Reloj / Watch: Michael Kors
Gafas de sol / Sunnies: dVb David Victoria Beckham


ASYMMETRICAL SKIRT + BIKER JACKET




 Today I bring you a look with an asymmetrical skirt, which is a must have of this season. I felt in love with this because of its floral pattern and its light material.
This time I have combined it with my black new leather biker jacket




 Jersey / Sweater: Massimo Dutti
Falda asimétrica / Asymmetrical Skirt: Zara
Cazadora motera / Biker jacket: Zara
Botines / Booties: Uterqüe
Bolso / Bag: Mango
Pulseras / Bracelets: Bimba&Lola
Anillo / Ring: Bimba&Lola
Reloj  / Watch: Michael Kors
Gafas de sol / Sunnies: Ray- Ban Aviator


Varius outfit

































-->

No comments: