Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Linda from Belgium


Chanel Style

 The tweed jacket became a real fashion 'must have' thanks to this legendary woman...and it actually all started with a little black jacket!...
 Tweed jacket is so versatile! You can wear it with jeans, little black dress, pencil skirt or even denim shorts and it will always look elegant and classy.
Outfit : 
Tweed Jacket - Sandro Ferrone
Belt - Versace
Bag - Cartier
Ring - Cartier Trinity
Earrings - Topshop
Dress - Zara
Shoes - Jane Norman
Sunglasses - Gucci

LADY IN RED

 Today I am Lady in red :) This vibrant tone is absolutely in the top of the list of my favorite colors and when I wear red I always feel great uplifting energy of it.
-->
 Details are the key of the outfit. I wear one of my favorite Cartier bags and the Chanel ceramic ring.
The black collar adds some balance to the outfit, as well as this massive black ring.

Outfit : 

Dress - Zalando
Jacket - Zara 
Bag - Cartier
Black ceramic Ring - Chanel
Black flower ring - I Am
Collar - Diva
Shoes - Ideal
Nail polish - Chanel Pirate 08
Lipstick - Mac Retro Matte Ruby woo

Pencil Skirt

 Pink goes well with pink, so I paired this cute pencil skirt with bright shoes.
I absolutely love wearing pencil skirts, nothing can compare to their elegance and class, and this pencil shape visually makes the figure look thinner. :)
 Classic black bag makes my outfit look complete and elegant.
Outfit ::
Coat - Zara
Collar - Topshop
Top - Terre Alte
Skirt - Jane Norman
Bag - Guess 
Shoes - Jennika
Cartier Trinity Ring

Black skirt
 I am wearing very elegant black pencil skirt which I love, simple dotted top, some black and golden jewelry and nude shoes. The look is quite comfortable but still elegant, wearable for many different occasions, like brunch, dinner date or a concert...


Skirt, bag, ring - Jane Norman // Shoes - Ideal // Earrings, Bracelet - I AM // Watch - Calvin Klein // Necklace - Diva // Top - J.N.Y.

Feminine dress

 This dress is an easy and elegant solution for summer time and even can be worn for a special event or a romantic date. I paired it with COS jewelry and lovely lace stockings to add some elegance to the outfit.


Shoes - Ideal // Bag - H&M // Necklace, bracelet - Cos // Ring, Earrings - I AM // 

BLACK DRESS

-->
I'm wearing this absolutely lovely and elegant, yet comfortable Ted Baker dress that I bought in London. It's very pretty and simple, can be worn for some a special event, like cocktail party or romantic dinner. The jewelry that I wear with it is quite minimalistic, I just wanted to keep it all simple.... 



Dress - Ted Baker // Shoes - Valentino // Bag - Karen Millen // Ring - Cartier Love ring // Watch - Calvin Klein /
http://www.moonon.com

No comments: