Saturday, December 8, 2018

Mona from Romania

MODERN LOOK FOR AUTUMN



                                                                Dress/Rochie - HERE
Sandals/Sandale - HERE
Clutch/Plic - La Muse Chic
Accessories/Accesorii - H&M, Terranova etc.

Photo credit: 
Sabin Barac


EN: My darlings, I'm in such a hurry so I will just leave you with the photos. I promise I will deliver an interesting text when I will be back.


RO: Dragilor drage, mă grăbesc de nu se poate, așa că revin cu un text interesant când mă întorc. Acum vă las cu fotografiile. 





OFFICE OUTFIT WITH A TWIST AND A FEW WORDS ABOUT A FUN EXPERIENCE


 Blazer/Sacou - Zara via kurtmann.ro
Dress/Rochie - Chicnova
Bag/Geantă - The Bag Shop
Shoes/Pantofi - Pepe Jeans
Earrings, necklace/Cercei, colier- Six

EN:  At a first glance you'll think this is a fashion blog, but lately my articles are in contradiction with this idea. Yes, the outfits are here, but the writings aren't that related with fashion anymore. If on my previous post I've talked about life goals, now I want to ask you how you spend your free time. Nowadays we have a lot of options, but many of us choose to relax having a drink or going to the movies. Having so many options means that we have the possibility to choose something more fun. For example, a few weeks ago I decided to put my mind to use in an interesting way, I went to an escape room. If you're not familiar with the term, an escape room is an adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit. I've tried two rooms at Complete Escape: The Maze - a cool room that gives you the creeps and Upside Down - where, as the name says, all things are upside down. Is been tones of fun! I truly recommend it, you'll have a blast.

P.S: You can also see other way in which I wore this dress here:  The color palette of autumn.



RO: La prima vedere ați zice că ăsta e un blog de modă, însă articolele mele din ultima vreme contrazic ideea asta. Da, ținutele există, însă textul începe să nu mai aibă legătură cu moda. Dacă rândul trecut am vorbit despre țeluri în viață, acum m-am gândit să vă întreb cum vă petreceți timpul liber. În ziua de azi avem multe opțiuni, însă mare parte dintre noi alege să se relaxeze într-un pub sau la un film. Și tocmai pentru că avem atâtea opțiuni, hai să facem și ceva mult mai distractiv. De exemplu eu am decis acum câteva weekend-uri să îmi pun mintea la contribuție într-un mod interesant, am mers la un escape room. Am auzit de ceva vreme de ele, dar nu încercasem experiența asta. Dacă nu știți ce e un escape room vă spun chiar acum. Este o cameră/camere în care vei fi încuiat cu alţi participanţi, iar tu trebuie să găsești tot felul de indicii, să rezolvi tot felul de puzzle-uri ce te vor ajuta să evadezi de acolo. Pentru asta ai o anumită limită de timp. Eu am testat două camere la Complete Escape: The Maze - o cameră faină ce îți dă câțiva fiori și Upside Down - unde, după cum spune numele, toate lucrurile sunt cu "fundul" în sus. Măi oameni buni, a fost tare mișto! Chiar vă recomand să încercați și voi, you'll have a blast.






THIS FALL WEAR THE COOLEST DRESS




                                                                  Dress/Rochie - Asos via Kurtmann.ro
Tights, boots/Dresuri, ghete - Tally Weijl via Kurtmann.ro
Jacket/Jachetă - SheIn

EN: Is a new week and I'm planning of enjoying it to the maximum. How, I don't know, but I do. It seems I really need to make some plans. :) Do you have something in mind for this week, besides work I mean? :)
Of course I'm in the mood to wear dresses, like always. I will do it until the weather won't let me, but I have a feeling I will do it then too. I do fancy this cool Asos dress, I really like the cut-out shoulders, they bring that "je ne sais quoi" to this piece. I'm sure it will have its share of wears.
Hope you enjoy the outfit and stay close, because I will post some old looks, some photos I took last spring that didn't had the chances to be featured until now.
Kisses!


RO: Hopa, e o nouă săptămână (da, știu, incredibilă constatare) și am de gând să mă bucur de ea la maxim. Cum încă, nu știu, dar o voi face. :) Trebuie să îmi fac câteva planuri. Voi aveți ceva interesant în minte pentru săptămâna asta, în afară de muncă mă refer? :)
Bineînțeles că iar sunt în dispoziția de a purta rochii. De fapt, când nu am eu dispoziția asta?! Și le voi purta până când vremea îmi va permite, cred că și după. Acum îmi place tare mult rochia asta de la Asos, îmi plac umerii goi, parcă îi dă acel "je ne sais quoi". Sunt sigură că o voi purta de multe ori.
Eu sper să vă placă ținuta și neapărat să stați prin preajmă, pentru că voi posta niște look-uri mai vechi, fotografii făcute prin primăvară, dar care nu au ajuns pe blog până acum. 
Vă țuc!






FRINGES HERE, FRINGES THERE, FRINGES EVERYWHERE!




                                                                                Dress/Rochie - HERE
Shoes/Pantofi - Stradivarius
Earrings/Cercei - Six

EN: Fringes, baby! They look so cool! I especially love them in black outfits. This dress from Walktrendy stole my heart! So I dolled up and took her out in the world. :D It was a must, don't you think?
I have lots of outfits that are waiting to be posted, in many of them I even wear jackets, so you can imagine I took the photos a while ago. I haven't managed to load them on the blog, but I hope I will pretty soon. Until then I leave you with the one from today. My lack of inspiration is very noticeable tonight, so I better go before debiting nonsense.
P.S: If you love this dress as much as I do, buy it here


RO: Franjuri peste franjuri, să fie franjuri! :)) Nu de alta, dar tare bine arată. Îmi plac în mod special pe ținutele negre. Rochia ista de la Walktrendy îmi cam fură pipoțica! Așa că m-am aranjat ca o domniță și am scos-o în oraș. Se cerea, păi nu?!
Am o grămadă de ținute fotografiate care așteaptă să apară pe blog, în multe dintre ele chiar port jachete, deci vă dați seama că am făcut pozele acum ceva vreme. Nu am mai reușit să le pun, sper să o fac cât de curând. Așa că să nu vă speriați când veți vedea o abundență de postări. Până una-alta vă las cu cea de azi, lipsa de inspirație își spune cuvântul în noaptea asta și mai bine mă retrag înainte să debitez prostii. :D
P.S: Dacă vă place rochia la fel de mult cum îmi place mie, o găsiți aici.








BLUE, DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU?!




                                                                       Skirt/Fustă - HERE 
Dress worn as top/Rochie purtată ca bluză - Atmosphere
Tights/Dresuri - Esmara
Shoes/Pantofi - Stradivarius

EN: Hello, darlings! Hope you had a lovely Easter, those of you who celebrated it this Sunday. I had a nice dinner with my family and after that met up with my girls, Adina & Mihaela, and spent a night full of laughters and fun. You won't believe how crazy girls can get when they are put together in a room for a night. :)) We had the most unbelievable conversations and danced to the worst music. :)) Is a good thing we didn't filmed the experience, if it got in the wrong hands we would have been blackmailed for life. :)))
On another note, this outfit was wore a while ago. It seems I have a thing for blue, although my favorite color is green. I'm pretty much in love with this beaded pleated skirt, is just gorgeous! You can find it on black too. I chose this color because is more appropriate for spring. If you are wondering how you can wear this skirt you can go with a combination similar to mine: a simple top and heels or you can dare more and wear a printed top or shirt.
The shoes were another bargain from Stradivarius online, caught them on sales along with the ones I've showed you here and here and another pair I hadn't worn yet. And I'm not kidding when I say bargain, all 4 pairs cost me 52 euros.
Kisses, gals, and have a fantastic week! ;)


RO: Salutare, fete dragi! Sper că ați petrecut un Paște liniștit. Eu am avut o masă plăcută cu familia, apoi m-am întâlnit cu fetilii cochetilii, Adina & Mihaela, și ne-am făcut de cap. :)) Nici chiar așa, dar sigur a fost o noapte plină de râsete și distracție, combinată cu cele mai ciudate și de necrezut conversații și dansat pe cele mai proaste melodii. Bine că nu am filmat experiența, pentru că dacă ajungea în mâinile cui nu trebuie am fi fost șantajate toată viața. :))
Schimbând mirificul subiect, ținuta de azi am purtat-o acum ceva vreme. Se pare că am o relație destul de apropiată cu albastrul, deși culoarea mea preferată este verde. Sunt cam îndrăgostită de fusta asta cu aplicații, e superbă! E disponibilă și pe negru, dar eu am ales varianta asta pentru că mi s-a părut mai potrivită pentru primăvară. Dacă vă întrebați cum o puteți purta, recomand o combinație similară cu cea făcută de mine: o bluză simplă și tocuri sau o cămașă sau bluză cu imprimeu, pentru un look mai îndrăzneț.
Pantofii au fost altă afacere bună pe care am făcut-o atunci când am plasat comanda pe Stradivarius alături de pantofii aceștia și aceștia și o pereche de sandale pe care nu am purtat-o încă. Și nu glumesc când zic afacere, toate 4 perechile m-au costat 230 de lei. 
Gagici, vă pup și vă urez o săptămână grozavă! ;)






WHITE LACE MAKES AN OUTFIT MORE CHIC




                                                                              Dress/Rochie - Mini Prix
Shoes/Pantofi - Stradivarius
Jacket/Geacă - SheInside
Earrings/Cercei - Crown Fashion
Belt/Curea - handmade

EN: Hello, sugar pies! It's almost the end of the week and I'm hoping for a weekend full of activities if the weather will allow it. The past weekend was rainy and windy and I was stuck indoors. I'm still hoping for warmer days of spring and for the trees to be green and in bloom. 
As for the outfit, this time I went with the classic black and white combo. I wore a lace dress, is been a while since I wore anything lace, and chose to accessorize it with only black pieces. I think it gives more chicness to the outfit. I'm in love with the retro shoes, that by the way were a bargain. Bought them on sales at Stradivarius for only 9 euros. 
Wish a lovely weekend!


RO: Salutare, gagici! Weekend-ul e foarte aproape și sper să fie unul plin de activități interesante, nu ca cel trecut, care din cauza ploii m-a ținut închisă în casă. Încă sper ca vremea să devină mai frumoasă, m-a zăpăcit vântul din ultimile zile. Și mai vreau să înverzească și să înflorească mai repede copacii! Prea se lasă așteptați. :)
Cât despre ținută, pot să vă spun că de data asta am mers pe clasica combinație dintre alb și negru. Am purtat o rochie albă din dantelă. Cred că a trecut ceva timp de când nu am mai purtat dantelă. Am ales să o accesorizez numai cu piese negre. Mi se pare că aduc un plus de eleganță ținutei. De pantofii retro m-am îndrăgostit! Au fost un chilipir, i-am luat la reduceri online de pe Stradivarius cu doar 40 de lei. 
Să aveți un weekend minunat!









HOUNDSTOOTH PRINT AND SOME NOT VERY GOOD NEWS



Jacket/Geacă - Sheinside
Tights/Dresuri - Esmara
Bag/Geantă - Eponge
Brooch/Broșă - BURP
Shirt/Cămașă - Tina R
Skirt/Fustă - second hand store
EN: Hi, guys! I'm going through a difficult period. After feeling very ill last week I took some exams and found out I have some health issues I didn't knew about, two important ones. So from now on I need to stick to a precise diet for...I don't know, all my life maybe. I just have a few options of aliments (a very short list) I can eat and I have to say goodbye forever to chocolate (my favorite), coffee and sweets in general. I don't want to make a tragedy out of this, but this news got me by surprise and I still need some time to accept it. As you could have guessed already I wasn't in the mood for outfit photos lately, the weather didn't helped either and I heard is going to be worse these days, snow and shit. This look is from 3 weeks ago. I still have another one prepared and I hope after that I will be able to shoot some other outfits too. 
Have a great week!

RO: Salut, oameni dragi! Trec printr-o perioadă dificilă. După o săptămână cu o serie lungă de dureri îngrozitoare, mi-am făcut câteva analize și am aflat că am două probleme de sănătate despre care nu știam, două probleme peste care nu pot trece cu vederea. De acum încolo va trebui să urmez o dietă precisă cam tot restul vieții. Sunt doar câteva alimente pe care corpul meu le tolerează (o listă scurtă) și trebuie să spun la revedere pentru totdeauna ciocolatei, cafelei și cam tuturor dulciurilor. Nu vreau să fac o tragedie din asta, dar vestea m-a luat prin surprindere și încă mai am nevoie de timp să o accept. După cum deja bănuiți până acum, nu am avut starea necesară pentru a face fotografii cu ținute, nici vremea nu m-a ajutat prea mult și aud că va fi și mai rău, zăpadă și alte minunății. Ținuta din postarea de azi este de acum 3 săptămâni. Mai am încă una pregătită și sper că după aceea voi reuși să mai fac niște poze.
Să aveți o săptămână faină!






 EN: Hello, babes! I can not wait to begin a new week! I hope this one will be full of wonderful surprises! I'm getting more and more excited since there are only 17 days until my birthday. The wishlist is ready, I only have to share it with my friends and family. :)) I don't want many things this year, just a more advanced lens for my camera. Not cheap, but at least is just one product. :))
As for the outfit, is a casual one for the weekend. The photos were taken a while ago, now is so cold that a lot of layers are necessary and definitely boots. I wore this outfit to the opening of a new pub in Bucharest and it was just right for the occasion.
I will leave you with the photos now, guys, since is a bit late here and I really need a good sleep.
Have a great week!

RO: Salutare! D-abia aștept să înceapă o nouă săptămână! Sper să fie una plină de surprize frumoase, cea din urmă nu prea a adus nimic bun. Sunt din ce în ce mai entuziasmată pentru că mai sunt doar 17 zile până la ziua mea de naștere.  Lista de dorințe este pregătită, tot ce mai lipsește este să o împărtășesc cu prietenii și familia. Off, nu știu ce îi așteaptă, bieții de ei! :))) Ca să știți și voi, anul ăsta nu vreau multe lucruri, doar un obiectiv mai performant pentru camera mea foto. Nu sunt pretențioasă, nu-i așa?! :)) Nu-i prea ieftin, dar măcar e un singur produs. :P
În ceea ce privește ținuta am ales una casual, de weekend. După cum bănuiți fotografiile au fost făcute acum ceva timp când vremea permitea purtarea unei geci subțiri și a unei perechi de pantofi. Acum dacă nu adăugăm câteva straturi de haine pe noi și bineînțeles niște ghete, clar vom îngheța. Am purtat-o la deschiderea unui pub și a fost potrivită ocaziei.
Vă las cu pozele acum, s-a făcut destul de târziu și am nevoie de un somn bun.
O săptămână faină să aveți!
                                                                     Jacket/Geacă - Jollychic
Shirt/Cămașă - Abelle
Jeans/Blugi - H&M
Shoes/Pantofi - Lovelyshoes
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo
Bracelet/Brățară - Six
Earrings/Cercei - Rossetti




 EN: It seems that lately I have a thing for midi skirts, faux-leather midi skirts especially. I just find them beautiful and would love to own them in as many colors as possible. :)  The black one from today is perfect: perfect shape and length. I'm sure you will see it included in many of my outfits. If you love it as much as I do you can find it here.
I know most of the people don't like the combo between tights or socks and sandals. I am definitely not of them. I do think it can be a great combo as long as you know how to pair them. Just trust your imagination! 
How do you get along with fall being here? I think I have a big asthenia. I'm not in the mood to do anything, I'm always tired, moody, I have no interest for anything. I hope I will get better soon, I really don't like having all of these sensations. I think one thing that can get me excited is that my birthday is this month and I can make wishlists to share them with my family and friends. :)) I can share them with you too if you want...who knows, maybe I will get a surprise! =)) Just kidding, guys!

RO: Se pare că în ultima vreme am o obsesie pentru fustele midi, mai ales pentru cele din piele artificială. Sunt tare frumoase și mi-ar plăcea să le am în toate culorile posibile. :) Cea neagră de astăzi e perfectă: o formă perfectă și o lungime perfectă. Sunt sigură că o veți vedea inclusă în multe ținute. Dacă și vouă vă place la fel de mult o găsiți aici.
Știu că majorității oamenilor nu le place combinația dintre dresuri sau șosete și sandale. Eu sigur nu sunt una dintre aceștia. Cred că poate fi o combinație reușită atât timp cât știi cum să le asortezi. Ai încredere în imaginația ta!
Voi cum vă înțelegeți cu toamna asta așa friguroasă? Eu am o mare astenie. Nu am chef să fac nimic, sunt tot timpul obosită, cu toane, nu am vreun interes pentru nimic. Sper să îmi revin în curând, nu îmi plac deloc stările astea. Un lucru care mă poate entuziasma totuși este faptul că luna asta e ziua mea și pot să îmi fac liste cu ce îmi doresc și să le trimit familiei și prietenilor. :)) Hihi, ce bucurie! :P Pot să vi le arăt și vouă dacă vreți...cine știe, poate am vreo surpriză! =)) Glumesc, nu vă speriați!


                                                                         Skirt/Fustă - HERE
Top/Bluză - Lovelyshoes
Cardigan/Jerseu - random store
Necklace/Colier - L'Atelier Bijou
Sandals/Sandale - Tally Weijl







No comments: