Friday, November 22, 2013

MIX 7


SEX AND THE CITY


 When I first unpacked my LASHES OF LONDON parcel and saw this amazing green, metallic skirt it totally reminded me of Carrie Bradshaw. I assume that all of you know the series "Sex and the city". If I'm honest, I never watched a single episode, but I'm obsessed with the new show " The Carrie Diaries". I knew that I'll be Carrie for one day wearing this skirt. I'm still not that brave with the colors she wears in the show and that's why I went for black. Black leather jacket, black heels and the cutest Minnie Mouse tights! As for me I went crazy with the accessoires. Usually I don't like wearing earrings and necklaces at the same time but it seemed totally right thinking about Carries style and the purple clutch was the perfect match.
I can somehow identify myself with Carrie. She works for the Interview Magazine which I also had the chance while being in Berlin at the beginning of this year. She lives in a small town "next to" Manhattan. I live in a not that small town next to Frankfurt which would be my New York, haha! If you haven't done that yet you should definitely check out "The Carrie Diaries" and LASHES OF LONDON!

 Als ich mein Paket von LASHES OF LONDON ausgepackt habe und den wunderschönen, grünen, metallischen Rock sah, musste ich direkt and Carrie Bradshaw denken. Ich gehe davon aus, dass jeder von euch die Serie "Sex and the city" kennt. Wenn ich ehrlich bin, habe ich keine einzige Folge davon gesehen, aber umso mehr liebe ich die neue Show " The Carrie Diaries". Ich wusste, dass ich Carrie für einen Tag sein werde, wenn ich diesen Rock trage. Was die Farben angeht bin ich immer noch nicht so mutig und deswegen habe ich mich für schwarz entschieden. Schwarze Lederjacke, schwarze Heels und die süßesten Minnie Mouse Strumpfhosen! Ich geriet außer Rang und Band mit dem Schmuck. Eigentlich mag ich es gar nicht Ohrring und Ketten gleichzeitig zu tragen, aber es hat den Still von Carrie total getroffen und auch die lila Clutch schien perfekt zu sein.
Irgendwie kann ich mich auch mit Carrie identifizieren. Sie arbeitet für das Interview Magazin und die gleiche Möglichkeit hatte ich auch, als ich am Anfang des Jahres in Berlin war. Sie wohnt in einer kleinen Stadt "in der Nähe" von Manhattan. Ich wohne in nicht allzu kleinen Stadt in der Nähe von Frankfurt, was mein New York wäre, haha!
Wenn ihr die Serie "The Carrie Diaries" noch nicht kennt, solltet ihr diese euch schnellstmöglich anschauen und den Shop LASHES OF LONDON auschecken!
 Gdy otworzyłam paczkę od LASHES OF LONDON i ujrzałam tą piękną, zieloną, metaliczną spódnicę od razu na myśl przyszła mi Carrie Bradshaw. Chyba każdy z was zna serial "Seks w wielkim mieście". Muszę przyznać, iż nie widziałam ani jednego odcinka, ale mam obsesję ma punkcie nowego show "Pamiętniki Carrie". Wiedziałam, że nosząc tą spódnicę będę Carrie na jeden dzień. Jeśli chodzi o kolory, to jednak dalej wybieram te bezpieczne i dlatego zdecydowałam się na czerń. Czarna skóra, czarne szpilki i najsłodsze rajstopy z myszką Minnie. Można jednak powiedzieć, że zaszalałam z dodatkami. Tak na prawdę nie lubię nosić kolczyków i naszyjników jednocześnie, ale wydawało mi się to bardzo w stylu Carrie i także fioletowa torebka z złotym wykończeniem była idealna. 
W jakiś sposób mogę się także utożsamić z Carrie. Ona pracuje dla Interview Magazine i taką samą szansę miałam na początku roku, kiedy byłam w Berlinie. Carrie mieszka w małym miasteczku ''niedaleko" od Manhattanu, ja mieszkam w nieco większym mieście niedaleko od Frankfurtu, który jest moim Nowym Jorkiem, haha!
Jeśli jeszcze tego nie zrobiliście to jak najszybciej przyjrzyjcie się serialowi "The Carrie Diaries" i sklepowi LASHES OF LONDON1!








THE MOUSE FLATS


I think I am known for my red lips, but lately I really love red items. As you may know I sell bracelets and leather clutches in various colors and the red one is my favourite.  Please send me an email if you want more details.



PH: Veronica Sterk
Flats: Marc Jacobs by Hypebazaar, short: Levi's by Episode, shirt: Supertrash, blazer: Primark, glasses: H&M,  skull bracelets: By Fashionista Chloe, red clutch 




RED VELVET


 Velluto Rosso.. Adoro il velluto, soprattutto di colore blu e rosso. Blu ,forse, perchè richiama il grande film di Lynch e la canzone di Lana, ma comunque il velluto è molto elegante, credo che sarà uno dei must di quest'inverno, anche perchè mantiene molto caldi. La gonna è Choies e potete acquistarla qui: http://www.choies.com/product/winered-velvet-skater-skirt, sopra ho abbinato una maglia a pois che spezza con il rosso ma richiama sempre (come è il mio solito fare) il vintage.


Shirt - Choies
Skirt - Choies
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell






Polka Dots shirt and Red Hearts




 Ciao care,
nel post di oggi vi propongo un altro modo per indossare una camicia a pois! Questa che indosso io è diFoymall

In questo look ho giocato con una classica combinazione di colori: bianco, nero e rosso, riprendendo la fantasia a pois della camicia con le calze e con il bracciale, ed infine per dare un tocco romantico al look ho aggiunto due collane con ciondolo a forma di cuore e gli occhiali rossi a cuore di ZeroUV di cui vi ho parlato in questo post.
Spero vi piaccia questo outfit ! :)
Non vedo l'ora di leggere i vostri adorabili commenti <3
bacibaci
Veronica
Hi dear,
 in today's post I propose another way to wear a polka dot shirtThis I wear is from Foymall.

In this look I played with a classic combination of colors: white, black and red, taking the polka dot print shirt with tights and with the bracelet, and finally to give a romantic touch to the look I added two necklaces with pendant in the shape heart and red glasses in the shape of heart from ZeroUV ofwhich I spoke in this post.
I hope you like this outfit! :)
I can not wait to read your lovely comments <3

Have a nice day!
xx
Veronica 






I wear:
sunglasses: ZeroUV 
earrings + necklace: Swarovsky
polka dots shirt: Foymall 
skirt: Phard
tights: H&M
bag: Vintage
bracelet + rings: Guess
shoes: Fahrenheit






WASH AWAY THE THOUGHTS INSIDE



First of all tell me about yesterday night! Did you celebrate Halloween? Have you dressed up? I decided to stay at home with my boyfriend, his sister and her boyfriend cooking some hamburgers and watching a movie. Maybe I’ll organize something next year.
Here are some pictures taken two days ago. I was wearing a blue and silver outfit. I completely fell in love with these Fashionology jewels, aren’t they lovely?
On Thursday I’m going to London for three days. I’ll soon tell you everything about this short trip.
Have a nice day guys!:)
Innanzitutto raccontatemi di ieri sera: avete festeggiato Halloween? Vi siete travestiti? Io quest’anno ho deciso di stare tranquilla a casa a cucinare hamburgers con il mio ragazzo, sua sorella Giulia e il suo ragazzo. Magari mi rifarò l’anno prossimo :)
Ecco qualche foto scattata due giorni in Corso XXII Marzo. Indossavo un outfit sulle tonalità del blu e dell’argento. Sono completamente impazzita per tutti i gioielli di Fashionology, soprattutto per anelli e bracciali.
Ancora due giorni e si parte per Londra, presto vi dirò cos’andrò a fare esattamente :) Un bacio e buona giornata a tutti! 

I was wearing:
  • Jacket no brands bought in Paris
  • Silver t-shirt by Stradivarius
  • Shorts by Tibi
  • Shoes by Thefirstlove
  • Jewels by Fashionology
  • Bag by Pucci
  • Nail patches by Essence bought at OVS store





Green and brown tones



Sigue de verde la semana jajaj! Os muestro otro outfit con la capa verde que tanto se parece a la de Blair Waldorf y de nuevo combinado con marrón... a ver si antes de que llegue la primavera os la puedo mostrar combinada de otro modo ;)

And green colour appears again today! Here another outfit with the green cape (similar to Blair´s one) and again paired with brown tones.... I´ll try to combine it differently before the winter is over ;)




Camiseta Kiddy´s Class// Cuello: DIY// Falda: Tienda Local// Cinturón: Blanco// Zapatos: Stradivarius// Bolso: Zara












No comments: