Monday, September 16, 2019

MIX 12

Fall Purple Outfit of the Day and Repping the Ravens!


 Fall is officially here and I couldnt wait to step back into one of my all time fave outfit styles in my fave color: A Plummish or Purple Dress with tights and boots! Not to mention I am a big Ravens fan and our team colors are Black and Purple. I had to rep the colors after this Sunday’s AMMMAZING WIN!
I wore the outfit to work with a Black Blazer on top. I had no makeup on all day.I did a quick 5 minute makeup magic trick as I was headed out of work. Simple transition from work to a date night outfit in a jiffy. Unfortunately I didn’t picture the Blazer with my outfit cause I wanted to show off the dress once I got out of work and headed to dinner with the hubby! Left the Blazer in the car 🙂
These boots are the only boots that are doctor appointed to be worn by me for now! Cant wait to fully recover my feet so i can break into some different pair of boots! Lets hope I get to do that by the end of this winter. As mentioned on my inspiration page Plantar Fasciitis could be a life long ailment so lets keep our fingers crossed 🙂


Bracelet: Pandora and 18kt White Gold and Diamond (Both Gifted)
Belt: Forever21
Boots: Dansko
Dress: H&M
Lace Tights: H&M
Necklace: H&M (Currently in Store)

Original post--https://chiclycute.wordpress.com


Paris


 Today's post is a combination of my favourites right now: black, white, prints and denim! Denim is everywhere this season like I mentioned already and with all the shopping I've been doing lately I think I have bought enough denim to last my obsession for a little while! I think this jacket dresses down the outfit just right for more of a day time look, yet switching to a loose blazer would be perfect for night! I love how day or night girls in Japan get dressed up and wear sky high heels! I guess theres nothing really stopping me from when I return back to Canada:)



Outfit Details
Top: GU
Skirt: Love Junkie 
Jacket: Gorge
Heels: Heaven & Earth 
Bag: Honey's 
Necklace & Earrings: Forever21

Bracelets: Aldo Accessories & GU




Office holiday party outfit: sweater dress and glitter tights





sweater dress: c/o OASAP - glitter tights: H&M - pointy toe mary jane pumps: ASOS - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti - earrings: Winston & Celeste

Today, I bring you another party outfit, inspired by my many friends who aren't so lucky as to have time off for the holidays. Hustle! This look is classy and subtle, great for after-hours office holiday parties, or even spending the holidays with more conservative in-laws. Gold and grey is an uncommon colour combination, but one that works well when you want to put together a more subdued festive palette with the grey toning down the gold. When your outfit for the day has to do double duty and be professional as well as festive, gold/glitter tights, and a chic sweater dress are the perfect solution. Not too revealing or too tight, but still kinda hot. Finish off with a low maintenance bun, subtle but festive accessories like these gold star studs, and make up that is just a bit heavier than what you would normally wear for a work day, et voila!



MERRY AND BRIGHT


 I love Christmas. I love giving gifts, I love making holiday cocktails, I love getting cozy with the family in New Hampshire. I’ve been preparing since November and with just under a week to go, I’m ecstatic. The holidays also means holiday outfits. I’ve been ringing the good cheer casually with looks like this. The matchy burgundy ensemble is festive but not over the top for errand running.

Skirt: Forever21, Sweater: Primark, Hat: Primark, Tights: Steve Madden, Shoes: Nine West, Rings: H&M, Necklace: Vintage



A DIY CHRISTMAS SKIRT.




Hi guys !

J’espère que vous allez bien, je suis contente de vous retrouver pour un nouvel article DIY. Ça faisait vraiment longtemps que je n’avais pas refait fonctionner ma machine à coudre. Je pense que je ne l’avais pas refait fonctionner depuis ma tenue de Saint Valentin et bien sûr ma robe de mariage civil. Alors j’étais vraiment trop contente de la refaire fonctionner pour réaliser une jupe de Noël. Il y’a quelques semaines je me suis acheté plusieurs tissus de Noël dont celui-ci qui est très kitsch mais que j’adore ! L’imprimé pourrait être ringard mais je trouve qu’en ayant choisit une forme de jupe plissée, le rendu est vraiment sympa. Qu’en pensez vous ?
I hope everything’s good for you. I’m so happy to be back with this new DIY article. It’s been a while since the last time I used my sewing machine. I don’t think I used it since I realized my Valentine’s outfit and my civil wedding dress. So I was really happy to be back in a new sewing project especially for a Christmas skirt. Few weeks ago I bought few Christmas fabrics and one of them was this one. It’s really kitsch but I love it ! The print could be really out dated but I think I found the right model for this skirt. What do you think ?
 Pour la réaliser j’ai utilisé le patron d’un ancien numéro de Burda, le modèle 117 A du numéro 184 d’avril 2015.  Je ne suis pas sûre d’avoir très bien suivit le patronage mais je suis tout de même satisfaite de ma jupe. Elle n’est pas parfaite mais un jour j’arriverais à réaliser des produits parfaits ou du moins je l’espère. Il me faut juste un peu plus d’entrainements. 
To realize it I used the pattern of an old Burda numero, the 117 A model of the numero 184 of April 2015. I’m not sure It was supposed to be exactly like that but I’m still really happy how it turned out. This is not perfect but I know one day I’ll success to realize perfect items or at least I hope. I just need more practice. 
 Et pour le look j’ai assortit ma jupe de Noël avec un pull Bershka que vous avez déja aperçu 2 fois sur le blog. J’aime tellement la couleur de ce pull qui va avec tout ! J’ai cintré ma jupe avec un nouvelle ceinture Pull and Bear. La taille de ma jupe est beaucoup trop grande mais j’ai préféré la laisser telle quelle. Comme ça je pourrais rentrer de gros pulls à l’intérieur. Je l’ai accompagné d’une nouvelle paire de collants Calzedonia. Ils ont toujours de superbes collections pour les fêtes ! J’espère juste qu’ils vont durer longtemps car les étoiles en miroirs me semblent tranchantes.. Et puis je n’ai pas pris ma taille habituelle car ils ne leur restaient plus aucunes grandes tailles pour ce modèle-ci. Il me faut toujours une très grande taille de collants pour mes jambes plutôt longues afin d’éviter que je casse mes collants à l’entre jambe. 

J’espère que vous apprécierez les photos.

 And for the look I wore this skirt with a plum Bershka sweater you already saw it twice on the blog. I just love the color of this sweater which goes with everythings ! I put a belt around my waist because the waist of my skirt is way too big but I didn’t want to fix it for the day I would want to wear it with a jumper inside. I also wear it with a new Calzedonia stocking. They always have a pretty collection for the holiday season. I just hope they’ll last a long time because the stars materials seem pretty sharp… And also because I couldn’t find my usual size for stocking. I always wear the last size to make sure my legs can fit and won’t break the stocking. 

I hope you’ll enjoy the pictures. 

Des bisous, xx

Margot 








kinda cute?!








                                                                           Camisola: Stradivarius here || Saia: Bershka || Botas: Stradivarius




Um look super simples com peças que podem facilmente encontrar. A saia foi um achado dos saldos da Bershka (por apenas 5,99€), não sou nada apologista de comprar peças sem experimentar, mas neste caso até correu bem. A camisola da Stradivarius, achei-a super cute e a cor amarelo confesso que é das cores que menos gosto (antes, odiava) mas achei que dava um toque alegre e a mensagem dá também o seu toque divertido ao outfit. Não vou falar das botas, porque já estão fartos de as ver em quase todos os meus outfits.
Big kiss, guuurls
XOXO


Original post-----https://lapetite.pt

No comments: