Monday, December 3, 2018

Girl from Serbia

Wicked Mind






Dress / Mona
Tights / Pompea
Shoes / Office Shoes

Hey! As I said, here is something new. It's elegant fashion combination, more for some celebrations and stuff. You can also wear it for meeting with your friends if you want, because who care if you feel good. I hope you like it, so stay in touch until next week...xx

Just Dreaming






Top / Mona
Skirt / Fashion Mia
Shoes / Valentino 
Jewelry / Gaga Fashion Online 


Say hello to Pastels, baby! It's no surprise, pastels are back in trend, as they are here to stay for a long time, until true ladies are alive. We see so many beautiful lemon, mint, pale pink and dusty blue hues around. I made my mind to create this stunning post on how to wear pastel colors in the streets. Of course, pale pink and pastel blue are well known shades what are very simple to combine with basic colors. Even if girlish look isn't typically your style, you can adopt some of the cool tonal pieces what will make you feel cool and ladylike. I think everyone wants to know about possibilities of wearing pastels with black and white clothes. Believe me, this is the best way of wearing pastels. You can never go wrong wearing pastels with black or white separates. I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned...xx

Spring is here





Jacket / Bershka
Dress / Terranova 
Sneakers / Adidas
Earings and necklace / Gaga Fashion Online


Hello everyone! Usually I try to escape from the winter. This year I will try to experience spring with all my senses. Certainly my allergy reminds me, that now is the time when all the trees and flowers are blooming. What I also associate with spring is something fresh, something new... A new start. Rise, resurrection if you want...I'm talking abut the fact, that in Central Europe most of the plants and trees die in winter time, so they can all grow new, when it's spring. There is also the word spring fever, which means that you just see everything in a fresh and positive light. Maybe fall in love again in spring time...Also it's time to get rid of some old stuff that you don't need anymore, that the expression "spring cleaning" describes. I hope you like this, stay tuned...xx

Fortress of Shadows





Corset / New Yorker
Pvc pants / Mk Moda
Shoes / Valentino
Jewelry / Gaga Accessorize


Hello friends, as I promised here is a new post. This time it is a little bit different post than usual. I'm a big fan of latex clothes, as I said in this post. So I decided that this time I wear a little seductive fashion combination. Also, I'm a big fan of lace corsets. This combination you can wear for the night out in the club or for some themed party. Otherwise, I'm a big fan of night life and partying. I'm not saying this because of alcohol, but because of the music, dancing and socializing with friends. Although lately I have no time for that, I'm hoping that soon I will spend more time with my friends. What I don't like is that in more recent time people mean that good party can't pass without large quantities of alcohol and drugs, and of course taking pictures and videos for the Instagram all night long. All have forgotten that a good time can pass without it. Sometimes it's enough that you're surrounded by positive people, where is a good music that moves you. I hope you enjoyed this post, stay with me until the next time. 

Liberty Walk





Blouse / Top shop
Skirt / Mona
Shoes / Deichmann

Hey everyone! How's going? As you can see, this fashion combination is more business than glam. But if you want you can wear it for a coffee with friends or going out in city. I hope you like it, so press button subscribe and stay in touch....xx



Lost Highway






Dress / Terranova
Necklace / Swarovski
Stockings / Calzedonia
Shoes / Office Shoes

Hey people! You can wear this style for a walk or night out. I really love this style, and I feel like a lady. I hope you like this post. Stay in touch until next post...xx

Shadows Of Time





Shirt / Shana
High waist skirt / New Yorker
Necklace / Handmade
Shoes / Gazela

Hey people! As I promised new things are coming, but special thanks Coco Bar because they allowed us to use their space and if you want feel summer in the middle of the winter, just visit them. Subscribe to my blog and stay tuned...xx

Sunny Paradise





As you already know, it's time for a new post. These beautiful and sunny days, they gave me a lot of inspiration, so I decided to make one more fashion combination, again, even if it's not my style. Shirt was designed by Kate Moss and I really was lucky one because I bought it on eBay, satin skirt I was bought from someone facebook profile, wooden bracelet is from mom and these beautiful boots are from Aldo. I hope you like this post, because this combination you can wear for meetings, long walks, shopping, tea party and etc. Next post will be a bit more extreme, so stay tuned. xxx

Pin Up Girl






Hello to everyone! I will continue with posts about alt fashion. This post is about pin up style. I found this amazing dress and gloves in ''Depo'', so I decided to buy them. I really love this style because it makes me feel like a glamorous lady. If you want hair and makeup like mine, you can contact Kitty Creation 



                                                                  Other outfit















No comments: