Friday, November 2, 2018

Maja from Serbia

Gray parka with pink fur




 Gray military parka with pink fox fur and hood
 Diesen Winter gibt es hier wirklich viel Schnee... Schneeflocken und Eis überall... Ich habe es satt den Schnee und die Kälte im Winter aber diese Fotos sind sehr wunderschön  und außergewönlich!!!


This winter there is really a lot of snow here ... Snowflakes and ice everywhere ... I'm sick of the snow and the cold in winter but these photos are very beautiful and extraordinary !!!


Black vinyl dress and nylon biker jacket


 This 2016 wasn't so great for me and my blog but I haven't lost my inspiration... that's why I'm sharing these wonderful photos and my extraordinary crazy look in an unusual place such as this old abandoned house!


Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!!!

Fringe suede midi skirt


 I feel so gorgeous when I wear something with fringe... This suede black midi skirt is one of several things with fringe that I have bought for ongoing fall season. Yes, fringe skirts and dresses are so fashionable and must-have for the fall 2015, but I like it anyway... About hats I can say that I prefer the huge ones, like this gray... It reminds me on Alexis Carrington from Dynasty...my favorite TV character!!! I won't say if two of us have something in common!!! Big tip for how to wear this type of skirt: it's more feminine to wear it with pumps or stiletto and I could never choose booties or knee-high boots that will cover my legs!!!




Sheer panels midi skirt


 Following the trend for this summer, I wear black satin skirt with sheer panels in the combination with blue - mint blouse!



Newspaper print dress


 Bad phone connection . . . but I was persistent! For this occasion I was wearing lovely dress of the same design as my pants from a previous post on the blog "Newspaper print pants"

 Finally I've received very good news: My followers liked these photos so much!



Paillettes with shiny jeans


 Amazing and interesting photo-shooting on tipical
Serbian railway station
 I was wearing my silver jeans in the combination with shiny tinsel jacket and blouse with open back



Sunny October





The style by Jasminka Belojevic Vidic, Belgrade

Una collana dei sogni











No comments: