Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mix 9

Lady in Red


 Move over little black dress, there’s a new dress in town! Simple yet sexy with just the right amount of flair, my red dress from Asos is a MUST for any holiday soiree. A little red dress is just as chic and elegant as a little black dress and can be dressed up or down in so many different ways. For a holiday party or a night out on the town, I like to glam up my LRD by wearing a fancy jacket, a statement necklace and a stylish brooch. Patterned tights and a pair of edgy pumps add some sultry sex appeal to the look 



Dress: ASOS / Plaid Pumps: Shoedazzle / Red Velvet Jacket: Vintage / Necklace and Brooch: Charming Charlie / Tights: Nordstrom

Original post-http://freeurcloset.com/



Love is All You Need


 Love is in the air, but does that mean we need to run out and buy a new outfit? Valentine’s Day is all about bringing out the sexy, but who said sexy wasn’t already sitting in your closet, waiting to be discovered? For me, it appeared in a form of a flirty little black dress with a cutout heart feature on the back. Because wearing red on Valentine’s Day is soooooo overrated, I thought it would be fun to create a look by using a mix of other colors, however, sexy red lips on V-Day are a must.
 Any occasion is a perfect excuse to get dolled up, and weather your plans involve dining out at a fancy restaurant, heading to the opera, meeting with your girlfriends, or having a movie date with your couch, I’m sure my outfit is versatile enough to cover any romantic evening my boo has planned for us. This LBD on it’s own has a bit of the wholesome cheerleader feel to it, but once I’ve added these super funky Jessica Simpsonfishnet ‘fashion tights’, here, and topped (or bottomed) them with sky-high, flirty, jewel encrusted Betsey Johnson’s peep-toes, my dress had taken on a whole new sexy vibe, while still leaving something to the imagination.
 To me, accessories help show off your personality in ways that clothing just can’t. I’ve always liked the contradiction between black and diamonds, and while most of my icing came from Lux, my diamond encrusted watch is by Fossilhere, and, of course, my beautiful heart shaped, long chained locket is by Origami Owl. Some of you might know of my love affair with this brand, and I can’t say enough about their beautiful, quality lockets and charms. I’ve already put in my order for this Valentine’s Day, and if you’d like to check ‘em out (or give the man in your life a hint), here’s a link: Origami Owl.




Red for Christmas

 Red dress + plumeti tights = two big trends for this Christmas!
Hope you have a good Monday and thank you so much for your visits and comments!
Vestido rojo + medias de plumeti = dos tendencias perfectas para estas fiestas.
Que tengáis buen comienzo de semana y muchas muchas gracias por vuestras visitas y comentarios!



Dress/Vestido: Mango old     Shoes/Zapatos: Suiteblanco    Earrings/Pendientes:Lefties  Thights/Medias: Calzedonia



Shining Pattern






Spódnica: VINTAGE SHOP
Buty: BERSHKA
Kapelusz: PARFOIS
Buty: H&M


Denim skirt

 Auch ich war letzte Woche in Berlin. Habe viele Menschen gesehen und kennen gelernt, Erfahrungen gesammelt und Inspirationen aufgenommen. Es ist immer wieder toll von einem kleinen Dorf in eine große Stadt zu fahren. Das Gute ist: Man fällt nicht auf! Das Schlechte aber eben: Man fällt nicht auf! So oft fühle ich mich daheim erdrückt. Mir fehlt der Mut mich auszuprobieren, aus Angst, dass man schief angeguckt wird. Diese Angst wurde mir ein bisschen durch Berlin genommen. Hier interessiert es keinen, ob du hohe Schuhe an hast oder nicht, ob dein Rock zu kurz oder auch zu lang ist und und und...Ich versuche so viel wie möglich für mich zu behalten und mich zu erinnern.
Und ja, die Fashionweek war auch toll, aber dazu später mehr!



 Tasche - Aigner; Rock, Schuhe - Zara; Strumpfhose - Calzedonia; Hemd - ROSEGAL


Kleid-Dress


 Für meine heutige „Reise“ nach Bremerhaven musste ein bequemes Outfit her.
Daher wählte ich ein Blumenkleid von Liu Jo mit Hosenträger- (in diesem Fall besser Rockträger) Effekt.
Darunter habe ich eine schwarzen Rolli (H&M) angezogen.
Weil ich schwarze oder nude Strumpfhosen zu dem Outfit zu langweilig gefunden hätte, habe ich einfach mal zu Taupefarbenen (von C&A) gegriffen.
Farblich zur Strumpfhose passend habe ich meine kleine Longchamp-Tasche dabei gehabt.
I-Tüpfelchen ist heute mein schwarz/weiß gepunktetes Hütchen von maedchenwahn. Ich finde, es passt perfekt zu dem niedlichen Stil des Kleides!
An den Füßen trage ich mal wieder die schwarzen, spitzen JFK Pumps - ich bin einfach total vernarrt in diese Schuhe, die zu allem passen und einen nicht zu hohen Absatz haben – also über mehrere Stunden problemlos tragbar sind.





Country Bumpkin


 It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor. Won't you be mine? Mr. Rogers, anyone? That was my brother's favorite TV show when we were kids and for the life of me I do not know why a show with freaky puppets was ever popular. It's all a bit creepy to me. So there's that random subject for the day.

It's tax day, and I scrambled to get all of my taxes typed up and shipped off with all the checks attached to them. Blah, I hate taxes, but I am so glad to be done with them for the year.  I pulled out a dress that hasn't seen the light of day in a long time. I love it, but it's a bit too short without something underneath of it (at least for me). I paired it with some blue tights , a flower necklace, cowboy boots and a side braid. Cute and country.


Dress: TJ Maxx (Gift), Tights: JC Penney (Gift), Cowboy boots: Thrifted, Necklace: Forever 21





Misz masz ...


 Jeszcze kilka lat temu pewnie założyłabym do tej pięknej niebieskiej spódnicy niebieskie buty, niebieską torebkę i pomalowała paznokcie na niebiesko :) do tego białą lub ewentualnie czarną bluzkę i oczywiście biżuterię w odcieniach niebieskości :) Bielizna, chociaż na ogół jej nie widać, także musiałaby być niebieska, lub biała albo czarna, w zależności od bluzki, którą bym miała na sobie. Nie było by mowy o czerwonej pomadce !!! I tak z radością wyszłabym na miasto, a ujrzawszy, że w świetle dziennym kolor torebki minimalnie różni się odcieniem od koloru butów, strasznie rozbolałaby mnie głowa !!! ... na szczęście już się wyleczyłam z tej obsesji ... na szczęście !!! hehehe :)

Ealier I don't like colorful outfits... but now  I love it  !!!!!!!!!!!


bluzka w pepitkę - ??? ( metka odcięta ) - sh
spódnica - no name  - sh
torebka - sh
butki - no name
lakier do panokci - Simple Beauty mini - 285




Holiday Sparkle


You probably have a couple more holiday parties on the agenda this weekend and if you are like me, I am still loving any excuse I can find to deck myself out in some sparkles. I love how most sequin pieces never really go out of style (in fact I picked up this skirt several years back and I still love it) and are easy to wear when paired with some basic silk blouses and tights.
What will you be wearing this weekend to your holiday festivities?


Blouse – J.Crew, Necklace – J.Crew Factory, Clutch – BCBG, Skirt – J. Crew, Tights – HUE, Heels – Lanvin




No comments: