Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Patricia from Romania

ANOTHER ANGLE



 ANOTHER ANGLE view of a situation and your day could be changed. If you will try to see things from different angle you may discover things that you may like even in unpleasant moments. I advice you to take a deep breath when things don’t happen in a way that we wish and look again at the situation with another eyes.
Even if my blog is about fashion from now on I will present little story that will help you to feel more good because if we feel good, we will look gorgeous.


I was wearing:
ZARA BLOUSE, BLAZER, SKIRT
RAY BAN SUNGLASSES
HEART EARRINGS
ROMWE CLUTCH


FROM ROME WITH LOVE


 Rome is such a romantic city, you don’t even have to do something specific because you will feel the love in the air. Between meetings and new projects I had such a great time with Armand, it was even better that I thought. Now I am back home, I should prepare because tonight we will party, but I wanted to share with you this look that I had in Rome before this night.


I was wearing :
YSL SCARF
MAINSON BLOUSE
LEATHER BOOTS
GOLD EARRINGS
FENDI BRACELET
RAYBAN SUNGLASSES
ZARA BAG


DAY 7: FUR

 Mountain, fall and also cold whether, so it was my pleasure to choose faux fur for my outfit. I already talk you about fur and how much I like the comfort of a fur coat, so I will not open the subject again. I choose only blue, because after I saw the latest shows from Paris, Milan and NY during Fashion Week, now blue is my new favorite color, and I will plan my spring ward rope based on this color.

I was wearing:
BERSHKA FUR
ZARA BLOUSE
UGG BOOTS
HERMES BRACELET
SWAROVSKI EARRINGS

SMILE



I was wearing:
BERSHKA BOUSE
STRADIVARIUS PANTS
PRIMA DONNA BOOTS
SILVER NECKLACE
MULTI SILVER BRACELET
ZARA BAG

LITTLE BLACK DRESS




I was wearing:
STRADIVARIUS DRESS
ACCESSORIES BRACELETS, TIGHTS
NINE WEST SHOE
SHELL CLUTCH

POWDER PINK



 Simple elegance of the new colors has the power to transform any look into a style statement.
The new minimalism is defined by wheels. Look at the wheel around the waist like a new sign of the new minimalism characteristic to the season, that keep the balance between the crowded prints of spring and layers. Philo who can claim credit for starting the minimalism revolution last October, with her first collection for Céline. Wheels have their charm – visual they can trick anyone.



I was wearing:
Crystal stone made by me with Swarovski elements
H&M tights
NINE WEST SANDLS
PINK TRENCH
H&M POWDER PINK BLOUSE

FLOWER DRESS



 Flowers had bring the smile on my face today before I start to make photos with my outfit I receive a rose from an unknown person who tended her roses. I was surprise and very happy to see that good people with great heart exist. Outside is not very warm don’t think only at my flower dress cause I also had a fur coat on top hi hi. Today I am using Yves Saint Laurent’s lipstick color is named Spellbinding Viole.


SUNNY DAY IN OCTOBER

 Sunny day was a great surprise a window through the cold days, that has come for a few day I believe that this year we will not have part of fall cause the temperature decreased rapidly, but today VOILA perfect time for a walk on the beach with Armand and a possibility to take new shoots . I was wearing grey dress with flower detail , bloom scarf, navy fringe boots and silver bracelet.



THE BEGINNING


 RUINS are full of history, they also opens roads for new beginning that’s way I choose this location to do the photos for the first post. This is the start of something new, something that I wanted to do for so long but I didn’t had time to take care, but now I am able to make my dream real. Each period of our life has a story, with each step we learn something and in time our desire can change and also our priorities. For now I choose to take care ofwww.patriciaiacob.com to share with you everything that is interesting, new and discover your desire.
I thought that army look is the best for the first post, I am happy and from now on I will share more and more information, speak with you and present fashion trough my eyes.






Varius outfit











Original post-http://www.patriciaiacob.com



No comments: