Friday, March 15, 2013

Tiffany

Dress

 You can never go wrong with a lace shift dress and classic black and white colors. When London Times sent me this Blocked Lace Shift dress I couldn't help but instantly fall in love. With the classic colors and shape the styling options are endless and make this the perfect holiday dress. ......


 London Times Blocked Lace Shift dressTarget/Mossimo Viveca Heels (find HERE or in your local store);
Spike the Punch necklace; Bauble Bar bracelet

Holiday style




 I was beyond excited when J. Reneé Shoes asked me to participate in their style challenge. The put together a handful of fabulous ladies to select our favorite pair of J. Reneé Shoes and then they asked us to style them together with a holiday party outfit. Seeing how I don't own a pair of leopard print shoes I instantly gravitated towards these Salsa heels. I love the fun vibe of these leopard print Salsa heels with the bow detail on the back and knew I wanted to keep them the star of the outfit. I paired them with classic simple pieces topped with a pop of sparkle from the necklace........

J. Reneé pumps (here); Forever 21 skirt (similar); Parker button top blouse (Similar);
Spike the Punch necklace;


Graphic print work


 I know I just wore this Amanda Uprichard dress from Piperlime on the blog the other day (Graphic Print Weekend) but I've been trying to get the most out of this dress by wearing it different ways. I wore this look to the office the other day and with the lightness of the dress I was comfortable all day long. When buying pieces for your closet try to invest in something that you can see yourself wearing more than 5 times and more than 5 different ways. I always ask myself this before I head to the checkout. It helps me only buy pieces I truly love, need, and will wear for years to come. 


Amanda Uprichard Panama dress from Piperlime; LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls blazer (Similar);
 Rock & Republic for Kohl's heels (HERE); Coach bag (8+ years old); gifted/handmade necklace
Nails - L'oreal Colour Riche polish in Couture Red;



Blue Christmas Eve

The other day I posted about my possible choices to wear on Christmas Eve. Well I chose this blue Donna Morgan dress because it was very simple, classic, and somewhat conservative which was perfect for church. I made it a little sexier with the back seam stockings Spanx sent me. I am so in love with these stockings that I'm thinking I might need to wear them for New Years Eve as well. I thought that I probably should wear red but I loved the color of this blue so much.


Donna Morgan dress, nOir pendant necklace (HERE); Prada Studded heels
La Mer Collections cuff watch (on sale HERE); Amrita Singh bangle; c/o Spanx back seam stockings (HERE)



Different and Beautiful





Joe's Jeans-Honey Boot cut (Simliar); Cheap Monday Cathy sweater; H+M tshirt and scarf (bought years ago); 
Melie Bianco Sadie bag (HERE); Sam Edelman Loni Suede High Heel Booties (HERE);
Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Candy' bangle-similar HERE



Tea time


-->
I have been crushing over pleated skirts like this for well over a year but could never find one that I absolutely loved till now. I stumbled upon this skirt bright and bold midi pleated skirt on ASOS and instantly snagged it. The softness and heavier weight of this skirt make it the perfect skirt to wear into fall and winter. I also find it fun to mix really girly things with rougher pieces. I think it gives an outfit an edge that is surprising but yet fun......


ASOS Pleated Midi Skirt (HERE); Sauce Karl Tee; KORS Michael Kors Reno sandals;  
BCBGMAXAZRIA belt from a dress;  Amrita Singh bracelet; Chanel purse

Lace tights





Dolce Vita boots; BCBG Max Azria Dress; American Eagle Cardigan; Kohl's Tights
Rebecca Minkoff purse, Alex and Ani bracelet, Coach Ring, House of Harlow 1960 Ring
Polish- Chanel Particulière  


New Pumps


 My first pair of Prada shoes and I couldn't be more in love! The studding, the suede....so scrumptious! I know Christmas is the season to give and I did...I gave to myself! Christmas is only 2 days away and let me tell ya something I've lived by ever since I was a kid. I think every person deserves a little something during the holiday season after dealing with all the crowds of people while shopping! That is why every Christmas I splurge on a little something for myself. I think we should all do this! It doesn't have to be an expensive pair of Prada shoes- it could be a cd we've been wanting or a piece of to die for cheesecake! Just something fun to put a smile back on our faces :) So get out there- shop and make sure to get a little something for yourself as well!.........


Shirt- Old Navy; Belt-BCBG Max Aria (From a dress); Skirt- Forever 21; Tights- Assets; Shoes-PRADA
Necklaces- Vintage and Jules Smith; Ring- Kohls and Forever 21


Mini dress


-->
 Don't you just love these tights and suede ankle booties? I swore I would never give into the ankle boots craze but then I saw these, tried them on, and caved in. The are so comfortable and versatile. I wore an outfit similar to this to work the other day and just felt so cheeky-especially with these lace fishnets on. Of course the skirt I was wearing was a little longer than these shorts. I'm so loving these shoes but there is a slight problem-the right foot is a little to small......

Shirt and Shorts- Target; Tights- Kohls (Apt 9); Sweater-Aerie; Booties- Kenneth Cole Reaction



Varius outfit



























-->

No comments: