Saturday, March 16, 2013

Linda


HELLO YELLOW


 How are you today? :) 
Missing sunshine, I decided to dress up like one :)
Happy yellow color under my autumn coat adds a touch of light and brightness to my outfit. 
I paired it all with green bag which is a great combination with yellow.

 I boght this black elegant coat in Zara and I get a lot of compliments and questions about where I bought it...But I think it was kind of almost limited edition one and I never seen the same in the shop. But yes, I love wearing it in those cold days, because it's important to be warm and elegant at the same time :D
Outfit :
Coat - Zara
Dress, Scarf - H&M
Shoes - Valentino
Earrings - Topshop
Bag - Promod
Ring - Cartier

RETRO EFFECT


 Today I want to share a quick post of my look of the day inspired by summer because of bright colors.
The change of weather is already very significant and the cold is already all over the place...
It's been very windy, rainy and cloudy lately in Brussels, this is why I had less posts on the blog :)
I guess I will need to brainstorm for new different subjects/ideas that I can include into the blog which don't involve being outside in the cold :) 
So today's look is quite simple, it's kind of how I like to dress up for every day, high heels, neutral colors mixed with brights.  


Coat - Christian Lacroix
Shoes, bag - Valentino
Belt - Versace for H&M
Bird ring - Jon Richards
Cartier Trinity Ring



CLASSIC CHIC




Outfit :
Bag - Jean Patou
Trousers - Ralph Laurent
Cartier Trinity ring
Double rings - Forever21
Shoes - Versace
Top - Zara




18 ORIGINAL WAYS TO WEAR SCARVES 





BROWN DRESS






Dress - Tenax // Belt - Versace for H&M // Shoes - Jennika // Bag - Kibio gift // Jacket - Zara // Rings - Forever 21 // Earrings - Swarovski // Watch - Calvin Klein // 


FLOWERS' GARDEN


 Those photos were made couple of days ago and the weather was amazing, the sun was shining on that day! I decided to wear some bright shades of pink mixed with black, which is almost always a lovely combination of tonalities. Dots dress, pink scarf, high heels and silvery and black jewelry mix make a very nice casual outfit for every day elegance. 


Bag, shoes - Valentino // Dress, Jacket - Zara // Scarf - Pierre Cardin // Black ring - handmade // Metal ring - Forever 21 // Watch - Calvin Klein //


GOLD DUST


 My today's outfit reminds me of the Gold Dust song :) 
This time I mixed gold and silver together. I'm so 'in love' with my silver clutch from Uterque! :)
The golden accessories also seem to be very well blended into the entire outfit...Because of the very chilly and stormy weather outside, I topped my look with brown leather jacket...
And the shoes...nude color can be worn with any outfit! 
-->
I'm so happy that my hair start to grow longer and already looks like I have a middle length hair...so this means that I can play with the hairstyles as much as I want...I think this is what I'll do more in the coming days...


Jumper - Zara // Bag - Uterque // Necklace - Topshop // Ring - I AM // Bracelets - just fantasy jewelry from one of Brussels' boutiques // Skirt - Zara // Shoes - Ideal // Leather Jacket - Aviatrix //


HAPPY EASTER


 Blue goes quite nicely with green, so I added a little touch of green jewelry from COS and with black bag it all looks quite alright for a casual, comfortable look with a touch of elegance. :)
Today I went to church to celebrate the Easter and then will have lovely dinner with my parents...


Bag - Guess // Skirt - Made by my mum // Shoes - Jennika // Necklace, bracelet - COS // Rings - Handmade // Jacket - Caroline Biss // Coat - Terra di Siena //
-->



MEMORIES OF ENGLAND


 I absolutely love how nicely the red color looks with golden accessories and the green of the background...Now I must run :)..


Skirt - Zara // Top - Dolce&Gabbana // Bag, Ring - Forever 21 // Shoes - Guess // Earrings, Necklace - Topshop // 



ZEBRA MOTIFS


 My outfit of the day is very summery, because the weather is getting better and better every day.
Those shoes that I found in Jane Norman shop fit perfectly to my zebra bag. Paired with this 'Verso' dress, some lovely accessories and my new hairstyle, I look like a trendy 'country girl' :)

Dress - Verso // Shoes - Jane Norman // Bag - Karen Millen // Rings - Forever 21 // Bracelet - COS // Watch - Calvin Klein //

LYME REGIS



 Today I'm wearing leopard outfit, brown tonalities, close to nature's shades.

Jacket - Zara // Bag - H&M // Skirt - Esprit // Top - Dolce&Gabbana // Rings - Handmade // Shoes - Super Mode // 

Spontaneous, like a wind


 Very often I used to come to meetings late, and I really try to fight this habit.  If I'm in a hurry, my outfit becomes very spontaneous, I just pick up some peaces of clothes that come into my view quickly and then...I ran! Today, my outfit is very spontaneous as well. I didn't have time to really think about it, I picked it up on the run...and, it happened to be quite nice.




Vatius outfit



























Original post-http://www.moonon.com




-->

No comments: