Thursday, March 21, 2013

Darya from Russia


DOGTOOTH PRINT


 Never thought I would wear dogtooth print. For me it’s something very classic and “from the past”.
I was sure till I saw this axparis skirt+peplum top. Such a sophisticated way to look classy, elegant and fashionable.
So now I can say that I’m happy that dogtooth print has become popular among young again


WEARING:

VINTAGE bracelets


MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS




 ....And the outfit that I show you is the outfit that I was wearing on one of the parties with my lovely girls and in my opinion it fits perfectly winter holidays: black+white+studs+lace+flowers in my hair+the highest heels ever =).....



KARAOKE NIGHT IN BARBIE STYLE ;)








LAST COLD POST





Yes, my dears, finally I’m in Italy! I have A LOT of things to tell you, a lot of material to post. Last 2 days I was involved into Fasion Week and it was amazing (even if I could see only 2 last days).
But first of all, I want to finish with “the snowy russian posts” ;)
Here it is: one of my last russian outfits. I told you before, that I love using summer stuff in winter. You can see again summer apparel on me: the ETRO shirt with the flowers





WEARING:
MAX MARA coat
POLLINI booties
SO FRENCH skirt
ETRO shirt
LOUIS VUITTON bag
H&M necklace
VINTAGE bracelets, earings

POLKA DOTS



-->
Have you ever noticed that in winter, comes "color deficiency disease"?

I don't know if you feel the same or no, but I have this feeling. I want as never before colors. Bright colors. I want summer but there is no summer. I would like to see green grass around me, but around I see only a snow or, what is worse worse, mud. It's strange but I wear grey more like in spring or summer, not in winter like all the people. Well, in case of emergency in the fall. And I love to wear bright when these colors are not around me. I miss them, I'm suffering , my eyes have beriberi. Of course most of all I suffer without greenery. Cause in winter there is no grass, trees, flowers variety. In this situation clothes help me to feel better)
About Samara purchases I talk slowly. Another one you can see on me here - these wonderful tights with dots



WEARING:
SO FRENCH blouse, skirt
JEFFREY CAMPELL booties
VINTAGE earings, bracelete
ARMANI coat
YSL clutch


Snow Maiden



For some reason today I felt so sharply the approach of the New Year!

Perhaps because of the frost ( -7) on the street,or may be due to the shopping trip with my mom.
wanted to wear something very easy, "Snowy" and airy.
Also the beret which I've bought in spring in Paris has finally found it's place and has been applied)
Just got out of the closet the forgotten by me in Samara the FAY coat, which I love so much.
In my opinion I was a little like Snow White with this outfit)




WEARING:
FAY coat
PULL&BEAR skirt
POLLINI booties
ZARA jumper
LOUIS VUITON bag
H&M ring
VINTAGE brastet
CALZEDONIA tights



Varius outfit





















-->




-->

No comments: