Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sydney from Canada

-->

My Little Black Dress





Dress : Jacob
Bag : Chanel
Heels : Pleasure (Value Village)
Heart Ring : (Shoppers Drug Mart)
Other Ring : (Gift)

OUTFIT IDEAS
outfit idea is a simple and classy formal party wear look. Wear to a formal dinner or at an office party or clubbing with friends. 
Little Black Dress can never go out of trend. I think every girl should put a LBD in their must-have list. It’s a wardrobe essential for me. If you aren’t comfortable with short dress then try a knee length number.
I paired this black Mango dress with minimal accessories like chandelier earrings and a silver watch. Nothing compliments a LBD than a nice high-heeles shoes. Finally I broke the monotone with a contrast pink clutch matching the belt color.

Outfit inspiration





Black and Blue Lace





When I first saw this at Jacob I didn't think much about it to be honest, but it was until I tried it on I instantly fell in love with it. The pattern is gorgeous with the lace but the wiring in the dress allows it to pop out and I just adore the way it fits!!

Dress : Jacob
Shamballa Bracelet : Cutey
Other Bracelets : (Value Village)
Purse : (Value Village)
Heels : Pleasure (Value Village)

Outfit ideas



Dress: ModCloth  - Enchanting Itinerary Dress   | Accessories: 1. T Tahari – On The Edge Gold and Blue Stone Button Earrings  2. Moyna – Solid Fold Over Clutch in Gold | 3. Michael Antonio  - Latisha Metallic Gold | 4.  Joolwe – 18k Gold Over Sterling Silver Blue Lace Agate Post Earrings  | 5. ModCloth -Vintage The Flapper Purse  | 6.  Nina – Evelixa Satin Pumps

Pink Satin Dress





Dress : Jacob
Tights : Jacob
Heels : Roberto Vianni (Sterling Shoes)
Clutch : (Value Village)
Gold/Green Ring : Lia Sophia
Diamond Ring : (Gift)

Two Jacob dress






-->