Sunday, November 17, 2013

MIX 5

Back to Black


  I'm a firm believer in the "less is more" concept - especially when it comes to styling. More often than not, keeping a look simple is the biggest favor you can give yourself in terms of fashion and styling. Because then, YOU are always the focus, and your outfit complements you, rather than the other way around!

  For this look I decided to go back to basics, in a sense - no patterns, no beaded textures. I went with more classic pieces and cuts that will ALWAYS work and be on trend, so they are pieces you can keep in your closet seemingly forever :)
 For my top I'm wearing a structured, bandage, strapless top with a sweetheart neckline. Sweetheart necklines are my favorite, and they are the ultimate in terms of classic, feminine cuts :) I'm wearing a high-waisted skater skirt with it since it focuses attention towards the waist for a more flattering fit.
Toss on a pair of sheer tights and black pumps, and you have an evening outfit that can be worn for a plethora of events! This would also be a great look to wear a statement lip color with, such as a bold burgandy or deep berry ;) And you can easily wear your hair down, or up in a bun or even a ponytail with this look for added versatility!


 (Top: Nameless, Skirt: H&M, Tights: H&M, Shoes: lulus.com)


Let's Go Steady



 Bananasauce it's been a dramatic week to say the least, and it's only Wednesday!! So I figure, we could all use a break from the shenanigans going on. And what says 'delightful distraction' more than polkadots!? My thoughts exactly. 

I love this outfit for a date night: it's sweet and flirty, fitted and flared where necessary. I love that the modest neckline suggests 'good girl,' but the hemline still gives it some sass, because let's be real - good girls do have all the fun ;)

However, I have a confession: when I bought the dress it was a bit longer, and I had the tailor adjust the hemline. As much as I wish I did, I don't have long legs, so in-between lengths do me NO favors. I usually need to adjust hemlines so my legs don't look as short as they actually are, lol! Listen, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ;)

I also felt the dress slightly monotonous on its own, so I knew I needed a belt to balance it out. I popped over to Forever 21 and quickly found this patent bow belt that went perfectly with the dress, for an easy topper. To continue accessorizing, I added the sheer tights for a light evening look. My quickly becoming signature flower hairpiece was also added to add balance to my upper half - as well as to heighten the playfulness of my look.

It's all finished off with my platform, double-strap, velvet Mary-Jane pumps. IlovethemIlovethemIlovethem. I purchased these from lulus.com about a year ago, and while they're more seasonal: fall/winter, I absolutely adore them. I think it's a wonderful duality to have the sexiness of a pump combined with the demureness of a Mary-Jane strap (and double to boot!). The shoes are actually comfortable, and I love that lulus.com always has affordable shoes that are implicitly stylish :) 

Anyways, my darlings, now that we're all dressed for our date, I hope you don't find me to forward in asking if you'd go steady with me? I think you're pretty swell, and I'd really like to be your girl...at least when it comes to fashion and such ;)

Alright alright, enough of my tom foolery. I hope you all enjoyed this little siesta, and get through the rest of your Wednesday feeling slightly lighter :) 

See you Friday BBs!
xox ~ KB


Dress: Nordstrom BP, Belt: Forever 21, Tights: H&M, Shoes: Lulus.com, Hair Accessory: H&M





Burgundy and Gray


 Neste look que preparamos para o Blog da Emme, pensamos em misturar peças de cores quentes, como o vinho e o vermelho, com outras frias, entre os cinzas, preto e azul. O inverno começou nesta semana, então, se você está à procura de um novo casaco de lã, nas lojas da Emme tem vários bem bonitos. Veja mais, clicando aqui, para ficar sabendo sobre o que a Fabíola falou a respeito lá no Blog da Emme. 


 Casaco de lã Emme . Tricot Emme . Saia Emme . Bolsa carteira Emme . Meia-calça Lupo . Sapato Emme


Darkness




Nový týden a s ním jsou tady i nové fotky. A určitě jste si všimli, že jsou poněkud jiné než obvykle. Udělaly jsme s Laur malý experiment a fotily po setmění. Co říkáte? :) Jinak jsem se zamilovala do silonek, které mám na fotkách, jen bohužel nevím, kde se v mé skříni vzaly, natož kde jsem je koupila :D  Přeji vám krásný večer.


Shoes Guess
Skirt Zara
Jacket Asos




White dress.




 Krásný den!:) Hahaa...Konečně jaro! Je to úžasné, že ano? :D O víkendu bylo naprosto božsky, takže jsem vytáhla bílé šaty a mého milého, a vyrazili jsme fotit :P Není to vůbec špatné, nemám pravdu? A abyste věděli... počínaje dneškem se začínám učit na maturitu! (jakože už fakt vážně...:D) Můžeme mě třeba uklidnit, že ještě není pozdě nebo tak něco... byla bych Vám docela vděčná...:D



Dress- Ann Christine




Cross Back Jumper






Hello. I wanted this kind od jumper for so long... and I finally found him on Asos! (As usually...) Anyway... I can't believe that everything in my life is just getting better and better... How it's even possible? My graduation is coming closer and closer and everybody is worried about entrance exams... You know... I'm just not afraid :) I just believe that everything will be fine... As usually :) Ok... We will see :D :D

Zdravím! Chtěla jsem takový svetr snad sto let... a konečně jsem ho objevila na Asosu! (Ostatně jako vždycky...) Každopádně... Nemůžu uvěřit, že je všechno v mém životě jenom lepší a lepší... Jak je to vůbec možné? Moje maturita se blíží, nemluvě o přijímacích zkouškách na vysokou školu... Prostě... prostě se nebojím :) Věřím, že všechno bude v pohodě, tak jako vždycky... :) Ale dobře... uvidíme :D :D Pak se mi můžete smát... :D




Shoes- Asos
Jumper- Asos
Skirt- New Yorker
Ring- H&M


Original post-http://laylanell.blogspot.com



GOLD SKIRT


 Zatímco nám venku zase nasněžilo, mrzne a na focení outfitů nemáme ani pomyšlení, připravila jsem pro vás fotky ještě z minulého týdne s outfitem, který jsem na sobě měla ve čtvrtek na CCF Show. Skoro vše jsem ukořistila na výprodejové akci eshopu BeChick.com, kde jsme se konečně osobně poznaly i s holkama, Hankou a Veronikou. Show byla fajn, jen velká škoda prostojů mezi přehlídkami, když se modelky převlékaly - ale to vystihla Beáta tady. A ještě bych asi měla přiznat, že jsem se nakonec neodvážila vyrazit v těhle vysokých lodičkách, ale na fotky mi přišla škoda vám je neukázat :)).
  ♥ 
While in Prague it is snowing and freezing again, I would like to show you my outfit from last week. I wore it to CCF Fashion Show and really fell in love with this gold skirt. It has a very unique texture and makes a great statement piece.


  blazer, skirt, heels - bechick.com, tshirt - Zara, bag - Romwe.com






ROSED SKIRT!





 Good Morning Sweeties :)
Yesterday, the only certainty that I had, was that I wanted to use this skirt, my rosed skirt!
The skirt was on a separed hanger, alone, since the night before, waiting for the next day, guessing with which color and/or pattern, it would be mixed :P
The color was marine blue. With a vest, that I don't remember when was the last time I wore it, and with a pair of shoes that you know that I love, and some studded acessories ;)
Finally I found a "cuff necklace", and this time I decided to play with it adding it to my burgundy and gold necklace. Do you like the result?

Bom Dia Sweeties :)
Ontem, a única certeza que tinha para o coordenado, era que queria usar esta saia, a minha saia rosada!
A saia ficou num cabide em separado desde a noite anterior, à espera pelo dia seguinte, tentando adivinhar com que cor e/ou padrão iria ser misturada :P
A cor escolhida foi azul marinho, em forma de colete, que já não me lembro quando foi a última vez que o usei, e collants, uns sapatos que vocês sabem que adoro e mais com alguns studds à mistura, nos acessórios ;)
Finalmente consegui encontrar um colar cuff, e desta vez decidi brincar com ele e juntar-lhe outro que tinha em burgundy e dourado. Gostaram do resultado?



Vest: HM SS10*Skirt: Chichwish*Shoes: Missguided*Tights: Calzedonia*Studded bag: Stradivarius AW11*Watche: Parfois (outlet)*Rings: asos*Bracelets: eBay (right wrist); Massimo Dutti and Bijoux Brigitte (left wrist)*Necklace(s): Parfois (burgundy) + HM (golden)


Original post-http://www.styletraces.com



Black lace & Gray shades



 Hago otra parada en el photo diary de Amsterdam para enseñaros nuevo look con nueva prenda de la última colección deSugarlips.
Después de pensar varias opciones y sabiendo que el encaje negro tiene muy buenas combinaciones con jeans azules, finalmente me  decidí por combinarlo con una falda y haciendo que el conjunto entero fuera en tonos grises. El resultado me encantó!
Ahora os deseo un buen comienzo de semana, pero sobre todo, que paséis una feliz Noche Buena! Muchos besos!


Another stop on my photo diary of Amsterdam to show you a new look with a new item from the latest collection of Sugarlips
After considering several options and knowing that black lace combines perfectly  with blue jeans, finally I decided to combine it with a skirt and making the whole set  in gray shades. Love the result!
Now I wish you a good start of the week, but specially, that you spend a happy Christmas Eve! Lots of love!




lace top SUGARLIPS (AW12), skirt BLANCO (AW12), loafers MISS SELFRIDGE ,coat BERSHKA





British



 Leather jacket, british flag t-shirt, high-waisted shorts and slippers! one of my favorite combinations for the day or night if we change the flats for high heels and the shopper for a clutch!

Cazadora de cuero, camiseta british, shorts de tiro alto y mis slippers! una de las combinaciones que más me gusta para el día o para la noche si cambiamos los planos por unos buenos tacones y el bolso shopper por un clutch!


Jacket/cazadora: Zara (f/w 11-12)
T-shirt/camiseta: Zara (f/w 11-12)
Shorts: Bershka New Collection
Slippers: Zara (f/w 11-12)
Bag/bolso: Zara (f/w 11-12)
Ring/anillo: Claire´s (f/w 11-12)















No comments: