Monday, January 14, 2013

Jeanne from Georgia

Power Colors
 Animal print is my power color
 Cardigan, Younkers; dress, Younkers; tights, Younkers; shoes, Younkers; necklace, bracelet, and earrings, handmade by me.  

Print dress


-->
 Dress, Walmart; sweater, Younkers; tights, Target; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, handmade by me.
The puffed sleeves of the sweater make me feel a bit like Snow White.  I'm still on a purple kick from yesterday, so I added purple flats.  You can anticipate seeing quite a bit more purple mixed with my black dresses if my outfit plans for the next few days hold out


Leopard and Lace


 I'd like to try the same dress with a colored lace skirt or a printed scarf. 
 Dress, Walmart; skirt, thrifted; tights, Walmart; shoes, Younkers; scarf, Target; earrings, Claire's; bracelet, purchased in India.
--> The item of the day is this sexy animal-and-chain-print dress, but I think the addition of the skirt and scarf tones down the sexiness to something I would wear to a job.  This outfit was a major mood booster, and just what I needed on a gray Wednesday. 

Animal print skirt

 On Sunday I wore the same animal print skirt I wore for traveling and added three more animal prints to make four of a kind.  I had an animal print belt too, but five of a kind felt like cheating.

Dress
 today I paired a grey leopard print body-con dress with brown leopard shoes and cuff. 
 Cardigan, Chicos, thrifted; dress, No Boundaries, Walmart; turtle neck, Merona, Target; tights, Target; shoes, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; earrings, necklace, and cuff, Claire's.

Blue

 I loved a lot of my photos today.  I really am feeling gorgeous.

Dress, Merona, Target; button down, Liz Wear, thrifted; shoes, Dexter, Payless Shoes; peacock pocket watch pendant, ebay; earrings, TJ MAXX.

Sexy dress
http://dreamofjeanne.blogspot.com
-->

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I normally get my dresses from Chicos because I love their exquisite styles and fashionable designs. You rock guys!