Pages

▼

Friday, March 15, 2013

Ecem


Love Your Body



 Love your body, especially your curves. They're your best and sexiest accessories. And know how to use them wisely.



Etek/Skirt: Taksim
Bluz/Blouse: Zara
Düğüm Yüzük/Knot Ring: Yargıcı
Ayakkabı/Heels: Christian Louboutin
Kolye/Necklace: Bee Goddess


Statement on Statement


Since I haven't left home for 1.5 week except for my finals these photos are again from last week. Needless to say that my bandage skirt and classic black pumps are my lifesavers & I think they are perfect for a statement sweater and a statement necklace. 

Kazak/Sweater: H&M
Etek/Skirt: Topshop
Çanta/Clutch: Kate Spade
Ayakkabı/Heels: Christian Louboutin
Bileklik/Bracelet: Techno Marine
Kolye/Necklace: H&M


Head to Toe






Like a Kid


 Whenever I'm at Kerem's -my childhood friend's- house I feel like a kid again. It's maybe because I had spent the %40 of my childhood at their house since we're there very often. That feeling came really strong when we spent the day at their garden the other day, just sitting on the grass, chatting and dreaming like we used to do all the time when we were kids:)  

-->




T-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Kemal Tanca
Kolye/Necklace: NGG Bijoux

Only One







The World Is Not Black And White, It's Grey





skirt: Topshop
Kemer: Mango
Bluz: Zara
Ayakkabı: Hotiç
Clutch anneannemin

Wrong

-->


 Whoever said 'Don't ever wear black with navy blue.' is wrong. Very wrong.


Bluz/Blouse: Zara
Etek/Skirt: Stadivarius
Çanta/Clutch: Zara
Ayakkabı/Heels: Christian Louboutin
Yuzukler/Rings: H&M


Varius outfit
















Original outfit-http://www.ecemakar.com


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment