Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lydia from USA

stripes and sequins
 This top is new. It was on sale for $30 at Macy's and I had to buy it in order to get free shipping for something else.

I mean, honestly, spending $10 on shipping would just be crazy. And if you think about it, it's like it only cost me $20 because of the $10 I saved on shipping by purchasing it.


Pleated dress



The Rundown
Metallic Pleated Dress c/o London Times
Blazer Kohls 
Fur Collar Thrifted
Shoes Adrienne Vittadini via TJMaxx
Sequin Clutch Halston 
Signature Spade Ring Kate Spade
Gold Ring TJMaxx
Earrings Aldo
Knot Necklace Thrifted 
Bracelets The Cavernous Jewelry Box
Pave Link Bracelet c/o LydellNYC


Feminine


Sweater Ralph Lauren Thrifted 
Pleated Skirt Thrifted 
Pumps Seychelles Check's in the Mail 
Leopard Clutch 
Necklace The Cavernous Jewelry Box
Signature Spade Ring Kate Spade 
Bracelets The Cavernous Jewelry Box
Nail Color Essie No Place Like Chrome

Happy Christmas

 I hope everyone had wonderful holidays, and enjoyed a relaxing day off today. I'm in full on sloth mode, all I want to do is eat cookies and watch Christmas movies... it does not seem like I should be back at work on Tuesday!

My family does the big Italian Christmas Eve, and I like to glitz it up, so I got this slinky chevron sequined cocktail dress at TJ Maxx for $13.

I also got a new pair of dot tights and then immediately got a run in them. Which is what happened to the first two pairs of dot tights I bought on the first day I wore them, so clearly the universe does not want me to wear swiss dots on my legs.

It was great to see all of my family, and get stuffed on tons of wonderful food, and of course get presents! There were some great things under my tree this year!

The Rundown
Dress TJ Maxx - Shoes Adrienne Vittadini - Cardigan Forever 21 - Tights Gap -Clutch Nordstrom Gift from Sassy Uptown Chic - Earrings Aldo - Bracelets The Cavernous Jewelry Box, Kohls, Coco's - Hedgehog Ring nOir Jewelry - Bow RingKohls

No comments: